TWELVE

🍀(EP 43) -SXHOOL RETREAT
🍀LOAD GAME : SECOND DAY

🌼RECREATION RAFTING :

Mira and Y/n was sitting back to back on the same boat, her hands were crossed on her chest and her face was showing that she ain't enjoying her time. she was quite annoyed at Zeus who keeps splashing water on Mira and the girls because you were just behind Mira you also got wet and the water sure is damn cold making you shiver a little bit but then the wind blows hard making you shiver more.

Right now, you want to cut Zeus's hands off of him cause even though he looks so kind. to you he look so damn flirty towards the girls.

"tch .." was the only thing that came out from your lips while you tried to find a way to make your bad morning, good.As your eyes were wandering around, you noticed that Won bin tried to do what Zeus was doing earlier instead of giggles and laughter he received the complete opposite reaction, the girls were annoyed at him for splashing water at them cause it ruined their make up and cute get ups.

He then stared at Mira making you feel kinda suspicious on that simple action of his, is he a pervert why is she looking at mira like that? as his eyes meet yours. You glared at him and threaten him on the process, he quickly look away from you and look down on his shoes.

"Tsk ..first a creep now a weirdo." you mumbled then rested your head on your palms not really looking forward on this day

🌼Next activity :

"The candle represents a personal sacrifice to light up its surrounding. Lets think about what people are candles for us, our parents, of course our parents!" The counsellor said making the students cry and you just look at him with an expressionless look thinking that he sure know how to make a teenager cry.

Y/n was beside Zack holding her own candle she look around and notice a lot of students are crying, she wasn't that much of an emotional kind of person a simple smile is enough but crying ... Nahh they ain't dead and they even almost tortured me back in my childhood days you thought as the past memories flashed in your mind.

Your Mother and Aunts teaches you how to be a fine young lady while your Grandmother spoils you a lot. Your Grandfather, Father and also your Uncles teaches you martial arts and different fighting style if you made a mistake, you'll have to fight their men and that sure is tough. You didn't even know why they're doing that to you...

You didn't really get to enjoy your childhood nor meet and played with kids but the only thing you knew was you met a boy the same age as you but you couldn't remember his name, His face was all blurry in your memories...

As you were holding your candle you heard Zack sobbing beside you, you thought that maybe you were just hearing things but when he sob once more. You blink a few times and also cleaned your ears so you can hear him loud and clear.

"Are you.... crying?" you muttered then bend down a little to see his face, Zack pulled her cap down to hide his pathetic face from you but you gently placed your hands on top of his.

"Too much for being a tough guy, boys can cry too." You mumbled enough for only him to hear, you then decided to wipe the tears that was slowly dripping down on his face and you didn't notice a blush was appearing on his face.

"You must have loved your parents very much that it even made you cry like this." You smiled at him which makes his face turns red but hides it using his hands.

"Ugh..shut up." He replied but continued sobbing. You chuckled at his tsundere side, this guy ain't giving in but its okay I also happen to like this side of him, he also looks surprisingly attractive you thought while you gave him a smile but then you scratch your head cause you were quite surprise that you were kinda honest there for a moment ...did I just think that Zack is attractive? You ask yourself, making you shut up for a moment and think about what you just thought earlier. You went back on where you were standing earlier and think about it more.