SEVENTY-EIGHT

In the Quiet halls of the headquarters, Only the sound of Eight's heavy footstep. He wasn't happy at what was going on in the place and even one of the cubs had the courage to barge in your room and touch your things. Just by recalling what happened earlier truly pissed him off and that girl better have a good explanation behind her acts.

"What the Hell is A/l doing?!" Eight groaned as he punch the wall rather hardly that it left a crack. He let out a sigh and look outside the window to feel refreshed but it was useless cause his anger issues were showing up. He briskly walk towards A/l's room and check if he was alright despite being pissed at him. He was the second in command but he wasn't doing his job like he was supposed to.

As soon as he arrived at the guy's door, he didn't bother to knock and kicked open the door just to be greeted with a bloody foul smell and a messy room, it was like an alcoholic's room who had no job. The smell was really bad that Eight even had to cover his nose and went to open the windows to let the smell out.

"What the fuck is going on here??" He ask himself and tried to look at where A/l was, Eight was standing on A/l's mini living room and quickly went to take a look at the kitchen but he wasn't there and it was also in a mess. He went to search in his bedroom but he wasn't also there either, he was about to take his leave when he notice the bathroom floor was flooding. Flooding with a faint red color which alarmed him.

Eight slowly walk towards the said room and brace himself for whatever he was about to see.His annoyance quickly turn into worry despite not knowing what's on that room, he hoped it wasn't what he was expecting but then as he slowly take a peek inside the bathroom. There, he saw A/l in the bathtub fully clothed, his face tells him that he was really having a rough days after what happened to Y/n.

Eight became anxious as soon as he saw the cuts on A/l's wrist, he already expected that A/l might be going insane but he didn't expect that he would get into this point of insanity in which he just wanted to end his life. Is Y/n the only reason he wanted to live? Eight ask himself while quickly carrying A/l out of the tub and called for Three who was the Doctor of the crew. While he was waiting he tried to stop the bleeding as much as he can and hoped that A/l would be alright. He hate to admit it but he don't want to lose someone who is already like a family to him, a younger brother in his eyes.

"You're crazy." He mumbled and yelled at the cubs nearby to "fetch the goddamn doctor, this ain't a fucking movie that you should just stand and watch." The two cubs frantically ran towards the said person and relay the message from one cub to another to easily find the person."Where tf is she?! If A/l isn't treated, I'm gonna make sure no one is gonna escape my wrath." He angrily threatened everybody in the headquarters leaving everyone fearful for their life as it is just the first time, they have encountered Eight showing anger towards them. He was usually laid back and doesn't care about the world but this, this was new to them.

His phone suddenly ringed and he glance at whoever it might be and to his surprise it was you. Out of all the time, you could call why now? He didn't know how to face with such shitty situation and wonder if he should keep it a secret for now and put A/l's treatment his top priority. It wouldn't be good for you if you find out that your second in command almost killed himself.

"Yes, Milady. Is there something you need?"

"Eight, it's been two hours now and you still haven't return to me. Did you encounter something?" You ask in a calm tone but Eight felt nervous as you were quite fast on catching up on things unlike in the past.

"Truthfully, I have encountered something on my investigation but I'll let you know the full details later." He replied and there was a for  moment of silence before you gave him a  reply.
Eight felt like at this point you might've already guess what is going on but remained silent for who knows why.