THIRTEEN

🌼GUN'S POV

I answered a phone call coming from the Sunukdo jujitso guys telling me that they got into a lot of trouble today. Well, good luck with that, Goo is taking care of that crappy debt.

"So you want me to settle this when I get there this month?"

"yes, sorry." I Relaxed on my chair and here I thought that it was some kind of important thing but they just want me to settle their problems because their money was stolen from them, this ain't my concern anymore
I'm free from that.

"Hmm... too bad, I'm not the collector anymore."

"What!? So what should we do?"

"Collecting is Goo's responsibility now, I will tell him."

"oh yes! Yes, thank you." After telling them that I wasn't the collector anymore, I quickly ended the call. "Whew so annoying..." I muttered looking at my phone then to the princess who had an annoyed looked at me since the beginning.

"Still you look happy, you don't collect now."

"I'm happy for Goo to have double the work."I replied

"How nice is it, that the president has me guarding you, compared to collecting, guarding you is nothing." I added

"Guarding? You mean observing! And you're not even helping when Yui called, how come you didn't go? They said you didn't show up." She yelled at me like a mad chic that caught her bae cheating on him. She keeps yelling at me not knowing how hard collecting debts were plus I didn't sign up to somebody else's aid or bodyguard. what's up with this brat anyway? why is she so mad about it?

"I did, it just wasn't something for me to butt into. The opponent of Yui was also one of the schools which bribe the collecting department and Yui was on your side, so I couldn't take one side" I calmly explained to her. Her face seemed more annoyed than usual, this brat is really hard to deal with sometimes.

"Atleast you should've mediated!" she replied once more making me sigh, why don't she try and mediate? Why is she so stubborn?? Y/n was also stubborn but she doesn't sound so annoying like this girl.

"But Yui had that guy on her side, that guy the president ordered me to keep an eye on, So I couldn't really butt in." I added once more to shut her mouth this instant, she glared back at me and I just look at her like usual.

"Um... " DG muttered earning both our attention, we stop firing back some words and look at him for a moment. DG was about to reach for the wine infront of him but he hesitated, seems like something pop out of his mind. his face darken and just sit back and didn't took the glass of wine in front of him.

"This guy, could I go see him?" he muttered sitting back properly, crossing his arms on his chest and just stared back at the wine. He didn't really took it and that was weird for both me and the brat, did someone put a poison in it? I thought.

"You? But you're busy, why?" I replied while I stared at him in confusion.

"No reason since the president is watching him, I just became interested in him." He replied

"Well, go ahead just take Y/n with you if you do, we don't want to see you running around and hiding from the big crowd of girls like last time." 

"Anyway your agency decorated this place but I don't like it ."He suddenly change the topic, seriously what's wrong with him? After hearing Y/n's name escape from my mouth, I thought I saw him flinch or something.

he quickly put the wine away and change the topic,Y/n sure did something to this guy but what happen? I'd like to know the details. DG seems really traumatized and that Y/n sure is getting more interesting, I shouldn't care about this kind of things but I really want to know.