NINE

______________________________________

🌼DANIEL'S POV

After the Festival, I came by to check up on Duke cause after the event, specially after the confrontation with that rude Ok company's ceo? Manager? I don't know, I can't remember but what I can remember he was definitely annoying and rude towards Duke. I thought that it would affect Duke negatively but Once again, He prove me wrong as he is still standing strong and passionate about his dreams.

Duke started a live stream on Paprika TV
I went to visit him using my old body and he welcomed me in, he also invited me to join him in this platform. Duke happily told me that he's going to start a music show in it.

"How is that? Is it connected? is it all done?" I bombarded him with lots of questions while he was still busy in doing many things to connect us with the other people who are watching in the platform.

"Maybe? My broadcast is set up, will people come watch?" Duke answered and asked me and himself. Despite being strong willed and confident, he still ends up asking himself such question. Duke is very talented but sometimes, people tend to get rude on someone who doesn't meet their expectations, be it on talent, skills, or maybe in the Physical appearance.

___________

"Huh?"

"oh, a rap room."

"hope, he's handsome."
____________

Some streamers clicked on Duke's rap room, expecting some handsome dudes or beautiful girls but as soon as they saw both of us, it seems like everything went sour as they started insulting and laughing at both our appearances.

"ahahhaha"

"what's this lol."

"haha."

The comments started to fill with harsh comments towards our physical appearances and I find it really rude of them to say such harsh words about a stranger. We haven't even started yet and our first test broadcast had harsh results.

"Lets stop for now I got ten balloons, must have been from making fun of me." Duke said ending the live stream earlier than expected.

"Balloons? what are those? " I asked confused about what he said. It seems like there's more on this Paprika TV.

"One balloon is worth ten cents .." Duke added leaving my mouth open. What the fuck, they are worth money!?

"If you collect 1,000 you can exchange them for a money with 40% fee, I'm not interested in balloons but the top streamers earn major cash." Duke explained making things more understandable and clear for me.

"Jiho said that there is a top streamer in the Fashion department." Duke told me making me wonder

"Really? when he's at the store, I'll have to ask him." I said then thought who could that top streamer be!? maybe Y/n its easy for her to earn money with Paprika and plus she seems like she got a lot of money ,even tho she don't work maybe ..she is the so called streamer.

🌼Y/N'S POV

After the festival, I quickly went home since my body started heating up like hell was transferred inside of me. My head and body started to ache so badly like I want somebody to step on me and crack those bones.

"Woof!!"

"D/n, can you be quiet?"

"Woof!!"

"I said quiet..."

"Woof!!"

"Oh c'mon." I buried my face on my pillow and felt that this fever ain't backing down sooner or later. I am home alone with my dog and my parents are in another country, my brother is working
on who knows where. The wolf bite and (A/l) is busy on their exams, school and projects. I don't want to bother them and I already told them to study hard for now.