FIFTY

🚧A/n: This chapter is under editing construction, I apologize for any confusions that might occur for this chapter. Have a nice day, Readers🍀
_______________________________

🔷Ep. 143 (05)
🔹Atlantis

"Hey Bro, He said that he's going to bust my melons." Lindon jokingly told his twin and seems like they have no intention to teach the big guy some lessons nor take him seriously.

"You have melons?" Landon laugh in reply and his twin just smirked at him, thinking of some stupid idea that both of them already came up inside their heads.

"Yeah... Melons under." Lindon replied and grinned at his twin brother, both of them laughed and seems like they forgot Seonong's existence and threat.

"Oh shit, what should we doo? He's going to bust your melons. If you lose a melon, I can't donate mine!" Landon replied as they burst in laughter once more.

"Oh c'mon. How can you be so selfish to your own bro?! Living with one melon ain't bad."

"Do you remember the general from Ixion Saga? I don't wanna end up like that."

"Hey, speaking of Melons. Didn't mom brought some watermelon yesterday?"

"Yeah and she's going to smash that in our heads later." The twins continued having conversations that Seonong's existence was easily forgotten, the guy was about to walk past them but then Lindon pulled him back by the shirt choking Seonong.

"What is a cow doing in an amusement park anyway?"

"Must be a mascot." the twins look at him and realize that he was a person, he somehow symbolize a cow too much that they didn't even notice.

"Oh he's not..."

"Our bad..."

"But.."

"Who said you can get through? Us?" The twins muttered in unison and they look like they were just relax even though Seonong already tried to do some scary face and threats to them. His anger went boiling as soon as he heard the same word again 'cow.' Why does Seoul kids keeps calling him a cow?! Soomi and the girls were once again lovestruck by another handsome guys from Seoul. They were looking really hot that they wanted to flirt with them but Seonong was always in their way.

"You cocky city boys!! I'll show you something!" Seonong gritted his teeth in anger while Soomi tried to grab him by the arm and tried to stop him from hitting the pretty boys.

"Hey, don't!"

"Yeh Seonong they didn't do anything bad."

"Stop that."

The girls defended and felt like they earn the twin's attention and gratitude for helping them out but both the guys could easily see what their intentions was. Landon smirked and taunted Seonong to land a blow on one of them cause why not? If he wanted a fight, they would gladly entertain his request.

"He said City boys? Right?"

"Hahaha must be a country boy then"

"Can't stand feeling inferior to the city Boys?"  The twins muttered as both of them smirked at Seonong who seems to be taking all their words and fueling it to his anger. Without a sudden warning or anything, Seonong tried to land a blow in their faces but both the guys just easily dodge it and gave him a very insulting look which infuriated him more.

"So slow..."

"I know right, he's no fun at all." Seonong felt embarrassed and infuriated being called a country boy and them being able to dodge his first punch. He landed more punches at them and they just easily avoided it, they even had the guts to yawn and talk to each other while they were doing so...