TWENTY NINE

______________________

Everyone silenty watch as the higher classes presented their performance, showing their improvements for the month and also taking their chance to look good in front of the two idols who rarely goes to the evaluation. Daniel watch and tried to learn something from the class A and Class B trainees, he thought that everyone was doing an amazing job and their confidence in each move are just showing making him wanna dance like them too. When it was Lasol and Oliver's turn...

When Daniel finally thought that the Class A were the best among the rest, He suddenly took that idea back as both Lasol and Oliver were showing much more potential and skills than the others. He suddenly remembered what you said the other day, You told the Class A guys that Lasol and Oliver were more qualified than them and now he realized that those words weren't just something that you say with no reasons. It is the whole truth but why the hell are they in Class C???

'The class A did a good performance but why does Oliver and Lasol seems better than them?' Daniel thought. Even though he just watch the Class A performed once, it was really clear not just for him but to everyone that Lasol and Oliver are better than them.

"Oh man.. "

"Oliver is awesome..."

"Oh Lasol ...♥ "

"So that's why "

The class B trainees sure loves the both of them and they can't help but talk about how good the both of them are, making the Class A look at Oliver and Lasol with a frown on their faces. Who wouldn't get pissed when you suddenly get compared to the lower class.

"Lasol is so pretty when she's dancing and Oliver is so cool." You muttered and DG just ignored what you said

"Oliver-oppa..." you added but your voice was just small, enough for only DG to hear what you were saying. He flinch upon hearing what you just said and raise one brow at you

"What the hell?" He replied and you just chuckled since you didn't know why the hell did he react like that and his face looks at you with a hint of disapproval.

"Oliver oppa is so cool, I just can't wait for his fans to tell him that." you told him, he just rolled his eyes and went back on observing everyone specially Daniel Park who keeps stealing a glance at you from time to time.

"Oh c'mon, Your fans even calls you darling, sweetheart, honey,  Baby .." you paused for a minute and leaned close to his ears so that he could hear you clearly."DG oppa ~♥ " You whispered sweetly to his ears mimicking how his fans calls him during he appears on stage. He just pinch your cheeks and told you to shut up cause his heart does not want to be attack by your silly jokes and words today. No, Not today, your lips turned into a grin and your head came up with something.

"How bout I call you Daddy for a change♥ " You added and you change your tone into those one of the seductive voices, His brain lagged for a minute and processed what you just said. As he realized what came out from your damn mouth, his face started to turn red making him hide it with one of his hand and just glared at you.

You look at him with a teasingly smile and your face leaning closer to his, to see what he look like right now but he just pushed your face away with his other hand and look at the opposite direction

"Didn't I told you to shut up?" He replied and you just silently laugh inside your head seeing how he can't look at you right now. Little did you know a certain bitch beside you was feeling a little annoyed.

As the Class B keeps murmuring and whispering about how amazing and cool they were and as you keep telling DG some of your jokes and you keep getting different reaction from him. There's this certain person who was getting jealous and pissed off, she was starting to hate you along with Oliver and Lasol but she couldn't take her anger out on you cause she has no control over you. So she decided to pour it on Lasol and Oliver since they were like ants to her that she could easily step on. She clearly hates the both of them and everyone knew
this fact but the thing about this... Is that they don't know the reason behind that. Her anger is pretty shallow in their eyes.