TWENTY FOUR

A/n:
______________________

The fresh breeze hit your face as you stared outside the large window just beside Jay who was somehow observing you. He silently adored how mesmerizing you look not just today but every single damn time that he kept on loving you more than he ever could.

".....(I love you." He telepathically told you but you didn't caught his gestures cause you were way too busy observing the clouds that were forming into different shapes and sizes.

"....(I love you so much." Jay grinned to himself, finding this silly little thing of his quite amusing.
You weren't paying attention at all but Jay felt that this was alright cause he didn't have the guts to tell you those words yet.

"Sports day is coming up quickly." You spoke as you watch some students preparing some decorations and materials for the upcoming event. You look at Jay who was already eyeing you since the start and just smiled at him cause he seems to be thinking of something at the time.

"Love you too." You grinned and rest your chin on your hand. His face started turning red and quickly look away from you feeling a bit embarrassed and flattered at your sudden words. He didn't see that coming at all.

🌿DANIEL'S POV

"Haha did ya think I didn't get what you were saying while I was busy doing something else?" I heard Y/n says as she teased Jay whose face was already turning bright red. I wonder what is going on that Jay seems to be so embarrassed, I stared back at Y/n and somehow I feel like she's slowly drifting away from me...

'She's so close, yet so far from me.'

I wanted to hang out with her as much as I could but school is being so annoying and at night I need to go work. I feel like I'm missing out a lot of things with her

'Eli Jang'

I don't know why but ever since Y/n met that guy, I feel uneasy. I can't help but feel miserable at the thought of Y/n hanging out with somebody else who is better than me, I should do something about it. Should I try doing something special for her?

"Hey Daniel, Are you gonna participate for sports day?" Zoe suddenly appeared in front of me, disturbing me from my thoughts.

"What? Sports Day?" I asked back since I didn't really know much about the school events that are being held.

"Yes, its about to start. Are you going to participate?" She replied and asked me once more while slightly scratching the back of her head and placing her other hand behind her, making her hourglass body more outstanding. Zoe really have a good body shape, can't lie about that one. I then took a small glance at Y/n and somehow I felt nervous at the idea that Zoe might really be well-liked by Y/n more than myself. Oh God, let her be straight, I prayed inside my head.

"Could piggy come hang out at sports day?" She asked once more and somehow it makes me feel uncomfortable because this days, Zoe keeps asking a lot about my other body which is kinda unusual. What if she knew that I have two bodies? Is she hinting me that she knows my secrets??

The only reply that I could give to her was a simple confused "Huh?" Despite knowing the answer quite well I ended up playing dumb and try my best to act like I don't know or puzzled by her unusual questions. Please, don't ask me about my other body, it will just make everything a bit awkward.

"You are good at sports, right Daniel?"

"Eh? No not at all!" I quickly denied cause I didn't want to get involve at whatever game they wanted me to play since I might actually lose instead of winning for our department.