TWENTY-ONE

You walk back to your house after taking a small glimpse of Jake Kim and his very weird treatment towards Jiho who isn't even a great help to him, maybe he change? or maybe Jiho must be useful to him? but what is his objectives? You ask yourself as you placed your hand on your pocket and let out a small sigh before unlocking the door of your house and once again only silence greeted you, no bark, no lick and no cuddles from your dog who was still away with your brother.

"When will my dog return?" you muttered as you dramatically whine about why the hell does your brother need to take D/n? Your family has a lots of trained dog for fuck sake but still he decided to take yours? You went to the kitchen to cook something that would suit your appetite but before that...

You decided to change your clothes first and while you were doing so, you receive a message from A/l saying that the case is getting more  troublesome and messy cause according to his message, There was no day that some player of that game commits suicide it was almost like they are taken one by one but the reason is likely because they got hook on the game. They ended up using all of their money and after that they loan money to other player and in the end they won't even win and ended up having a miserable life so they kill their selves and easy as pie, no more debt cause they are deado.

"This is such a funny cycle, I don't even know if I will take pity on them cause it is still their fault being greedy with money though." you mumbled while looking at the messages on your phone. All your cubs have gathered quite the handy information and evidences that you might need for the destruction of your enemy.

While you were reading all the other information, you can't help but also worry for Jiho who seemed to be hook in the game and he was also always with the guy named John plus with Jake kim who was one of the people who keeps snooping for your damn identity. I hope Jiho and the others are doing fine you thought before returning your focus on your phone.

Little did you know that night was the first night Jiho will walk towards the miserable path by himself, you didn't visit the convenience store since it was not the time for you to chill there and relax because everything is not the same as usual and everyone is ignoring the thing that is happening around.

"This world is not a better place for a loser to live in." you mumbled as you can clearly see that this world was too cruel for kind and weak people.

🌼TIME SKIP
🌿Convenience store

It was a usual night for Daniel except for Jiho who keeps bragging about anything since the day he met the illegal game. Daniel just played along with his acts since maybe Jiho feels good being like that and he also said that he keeps winning the gamble. Good for him Daniel thought thinking that Jiho's life is going smoothly than ever.

"Give me the most expensive one here." Jiho told Daniel trying to act like one of those cool and rich guys out there and Daniel gladly gave him what he wanted and he paid for it like it was nothing because it was just too cheap. LoL

"mmm yum~ this lunch box is the best." he started digging in and bragged about it like he was saying peasants can never buy this shit easily and I'm living a luxurious life unlike you. That was what Zoe and Duke were thinking about while he was bragging about the lunch box.

"Hey Jiho,  You seem a little cooler these days." Danny honestly told him, after hearing what he just said Jiho quickly turn to face them and posed in a cool guy position but it never suits him to be honest.

"hoohoo you noticed? I upgraded my gear." he bragged.

"Cuz I won some money from betting." He added making Daniel think that it seems like Jiho was still getting information from John or maybe from someone else that has access to it. But in reality everything wasn't going smoothly for Jiho from now on because his source can't give him tips for awhile since the boss might find out.