SIXTY-SEVEN

🌼DANIEL'S POV

It was already late at night and yet here I am, hoping for Y/n to stop by at the convenience store. This days felt pretty lonely not just for me but for everyone else, we didn't hear a single thing from her at school. She wasn't active, she wasn't the usual her, that we couldn't help but get more and more worried about her well-being.

Why won't she open up when everyone clearly knows that she's in pain and yet she tells us that she's okay. I want to hug and hold her close, ask her what's wrong and if there's anything I can do to help but I'm pathetic, even as a friend I can't do anything for her.

"Ding!!" The door notified and saw that it was Zack, Mira and Zoe. The three were looking somehow gloomy upon arriving and yet I can understand why. They are also worried and yet there's nothing we could do to help Y/n.

"Yo, did Y/n drop by today??" Zack ask and I shake my head in reply, all of us sighed at the same time. Zoe and Mira then tried to talk about something else and try to believe that in the next few days, you'll be back to normal.

"I wish tomorrow, she's back to normal." Zoe hoped and we thought that we should really do something about Y/n tomorrow. We can't let her be like this...
__________________________
🌼3rd Person POV

"Are you going to act like you don't know? Or forget it like nothing ever happened." Silver frowned at his words and yet he couldn't deny that it was the truth. It was a night that he couldn't quite forget, a young girl tortured by her own mother due to the loss of her elder daughter. Girls in the L/n family died miserably and the unlucky girl who lived, also had a miserable life.

"I know but I can't ever forget what happened. I could never forget it." Silver replied while his nose started bleeding again. He just let it be and close his eyes for a short moment, he was still young at that time so what could he do to keep you safe even your brother couldn't fight for you. He's not an overprotective psychopath for no reason at all, if it was hard for Silver to watch seeing his cousin on the verge of dying in a single night then what about B/n who knew that this is happening and couldn't even do a single thing to protect her sister.

"She's surprisingly alive but her appearance cause someone else's disappearance." Tyrone handed him a handkerchief to wipe the blood off while Silver just look at him in confusion.

"So what's up with it? As if we'd care who disappeared." He coldly replied and decline the handkerchief that was offered.

"Oh? Seems like you're unaware that a lot happened before she was taken back here." Tyrone heard footsteps getting closer to the room that they were at. He shut his mouth up and look at the door just to see you in confusion seems like, the information that you found just gave you more and more questions.

"Did you find something?" Tyrone ask

"Yes and as much as I like to remember, It doesn't feel like I'm the one who wrote it." You replied and went to sit beside Silver on the bed, his bleeding nose bothered you making you wipe it off yourself.

"I see, this will be harder than I thought." He mumbled to himself like it was his job to make you remember everything.

"I don't understand maybe I'm just overthinking." You commented but you also remember those nightmare, those odd memories from your childhood and most of all is that you couldn't remember most of what happen when you were young. Silver pulled you close to him and didn't tell you a single thing cause he couldn't bring himself to tell you what he knows. You love your mother so much that you might not even believe him.

"So this is what you chose to do." Tyrone told him cause Silver chose to shut up instead of telling you things that might be able to ease up your mind.

"There's nothing else I can do." Silver lied and you just wondered what they were talking about.