TWENTY-TWO

As soon as you arrive in your classroom with Daniel who seems to be worried since you look pale and didn't get enough sleep. You quickly sit down and rested your head on the table desperate on having a damn good sleep on class.

You recalled what had happen last night and it sure is kinda awkward, since the atmosphere between Silver and Crystal is somewhat heavy despite Silver making effort to be nice to her. Good thing, Silver's older brother arrive on time though or else something horrible might happen.

_______________________

🌿FLASHBACK

"So Crystal, how can I help you this night? DG couldn't come because he had a busy schedule this week." You told her but while you were doing so, you notice the look that she is giving to your cousin who was standing beside you in silence. You thought that maybe she wanted to meet or know Silver, so you nudge Silver and told him to introduce himself.

"I'm Silver... L/n." he hesitantly introduced himself while flashing a small smile towards Crystal who seems to be surprise at his action or words? making you wonder what might she be thinking at the moment.

"I thought You were Y/n's boyfriend." She bursted out, making me chuckle at her words. Well, this happens all the time so I'm not that surprise or anything because even my brother and I doesn't look like each other and are often... Err, let's forget about that.

"Is that so?" he replied with the smile on his face making me think he kinda looks creepy, is he happy or annoyed? Sometimes the way they express thier emotions are kinda twisted and hard to read.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🌿This picture serves to be a reference on what might Silver look like, but if you can imagine him... Shoo~ (。・ω・。)ノ

 Shoo~ (。・ω・。)ノ

♥ctto

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Wait.. Are you Mr. Chen's son?" Crystal ask him and both me and Silver went silent and stared at her. This wasn't something that some people could easily know and it's quite strange that she knew.

"How come, you know my father?" He ask, eyes were focused on Crystal's troubled look and it seems like she regrets bringing it up without thinking much about her words.

"u-uhm well y-you see hehe." Crystal stuttered and you also couldn't figure out what she was trying to say to him. Gun who was silently working out near her cracked a grin and he was trying to suppress his laughter in front of Crystal. He never thought that a day like this would come where Crystal would look so scared and troubled at the same time. He didn't dare to interrupt them since he was amused at what will happen to the princess that she's looking after.

"Use your mouth properly." He sternly told her. That kind look on his face easily faded and he became hostile towards the girl. Silver never liked hearing his father's name from someone he didn't know, he was a very cautious person and the only one that knew his father were the L/n Family or the L/n's enemies.