FIFTY TWO

🔷EPISODE ( 9 )

Jay was still searching for his phone and wallet but this time some other students came and help him. They were working hard together just to find the phone and a few minutes more, a student found it on a nearby bushes. The phone was damage but his wallet seems okay along with its contents.

"Hey, hey, Isn't this it?" One of the students called Jay and showed him what they found.

"Are these the ones? They were damaged." The guy handed him the wallet and phone that he have been looking ever since he finished one ride, The guys and his friends sure look exhausted but still had the kindness to help him out. As soon as Jay saw the familiar item, he can't help but cry in joy, just by seeing his reaction the students knew that those were probably the things that he is looking for since earlier making them glad that they finally found it.

"Your face gives it away, great." They smiled and handed him the item. Jay ask them if they need a rewards or maybe they want a reward for helping him out.

"What? No need for a reward, friend in need is a friend indeed." they replied and just hope Jay can still enjoy the remaining time in their picnic day. He was searching for his items for how many hours and he sure missed a lot of fun. Jay kept tearing up in joy and felt so blessed to meet this kind people. He look at the pictures and they were all doing okay unlike his phone that is seriously damage, oh well guess he just gotta buy a new one.

_____________________

Vasco requested that you should go have fun somewhere else cause he just need to teach some punk a lesson, he didn't want you to see him beating up some guys cause he thought that it might ruin your day. Vasco wanted you to have fun and no troubles and mess should ruin it, you tried to tell him that you wanna see but still he insists that you must look at something else rather than that. So in the end you walk away and went to find Xavier.

Vasco look down at the guy, not even showing any mercy nor had the look of a wimpy guy earlier. His hand is on top of Seonong's shoulder squeezing it a little hard making the guy groan in pain, he tried to endure it but he think that it was way too impossible cause Vasco was actually stronger than he looks. His Friends thought that Seonong was just faking it or acting up, they were way too confident that he is stronger than the Seoul guys and he is the pride of the Potato High after all.

Seonong tried to fight back cause Soomi was also watching but whatever he do, he just can't defeat Vasco's strength and escape from his grasp. The only plan that is left on his mind was to bring the clothes up again, the clothes that Vasco slightly ruined earlier.

"Hey! What about my clothes! This is ten grand." He lied once more, the big guy look at him and his grip weaken, Seonong finally let out a breath of relief and the only thing he needed to do is scare Vasco with the expensive clothes that he ruined. Seonong felt so relax but then a uniform was suddenly handed out to him by Vasco making him confuse what it was for.

"Here, my treasure. This is worth ten grand." he shortly told him and Seonong just look at it quite piss

"Are you joking! This is a replacement?" He yelled trying to turn the tables and make him fear him once more.

"I'll pay you back keep this till then." Vasco replied not even looking like the wussy earlier, he matured so fast that it was scaring Seonong. He was about to complain further more but as soon as his eyes landed on Vasco's body, he froze on the spot while his friends were also shock that it left their mouth hanging. The wussy wasn't a wussy after all.

The winter uniform was making him look wussy but when he remove it. his well built body that is filled with real and gangster-like tattoos showed up and just by looking at him right now, Seonong felt super intimidated that he wants to go back home.