FORTY-SEVEN

Four lean his back on the tree while keeping his eyes on the guys who seems to be fighting for some reason. Four thinks that the other guy didn't know what was going cause they doesn't look alarmed earlier unlike Johan and the preacher.

"Preacher... Boss seems to have his bet place on him." He muttered but still kept his eyes on the kids that were suddenly planning to go to where the huge cross was standing. He look closer using the telescope and notice that there was a rope on it but he couldn't see what was tied on the thing.

"What might it be?"

"What might it be?"

"Hmm.."

The guy mumbled to himself as he notice that frightened look on their faces, Four didn't have any idea what they just saw but he guess it wasn't something normal at all. Both the guys remove the rope and quickly helped a guy that was on a bloody mess and he was only wearing shorts or maybe boxers. They lead the guy to a safer place as soon as they can, trying not to get caught at the same time.

Four changed position and followed after them but still kept his presence faint to the other people nearby. This time he came a little closer to where they lead the guy who was tied up earlier and then listened to their conversation.

"I'm a Journalist." the guy stated to the other guys and he doesn't seem like he was lying either.

"What?"

"Journalist?!"

"I got the tip that there is a cult worshipping dogs. I infiltrated the place to gather evidence, I can't say much in detail but what goes on here transcends imagination, I was trying to get outta here while I was looking for my bag with evidence that I buried but I was caught and ended up tied in that cross." The journalist let out a sigh of relief cause someone who was still on their sanity came and help him but this was still no time for them to be relax cause their goal is to get out of the place, alive.

"In the bag, there's a phone. You can escape this place. Go when the bell rings and I'll go get the bag, let's meet here." The journalist and both the guys agreed cause this place was really a big danger than they have expected. Four who heard their conversation decided to stay in the place since it is where they are going to meet after all, the boys quickly run back to the container where they left Mira behind. A few more minutes and the sound of the bell that the journalist said came ringing around the whole place.

"Now, what is this?" Four ask himself and that was when Five called him, he quickly pick up the call knowing that his partner might've the answer to his question.

"Four, the..." Five look at the window and gulp in nervousness, he had seen many odd things and bloody mess all his life but seeing something weird and frightening things like this just gave him a different kind of excitement and fear.

"What?"

"The people in this place are crazy." He completed, Five take a peek inside the building where the adults were and he got a little bit scared at what they were doing...

"What do you mean?"

"They're banging their head on the ground and it is super creepy, man."

"This is a damn cult. What did you expect dude?"

"Hmm fair enough, I was expecting people in a those....what do you call those again?? Huge robes and then they are summoning demons."

"You read too much creepypasta..."

"Now you reminded me of something, after this let's find some siren head tonight! " Five cheerfully told four and the guy sure didn't like that idea at all, they keep encountering danger because of his interest with creepy things and sometimes drag Y/n along with them.