THIRTY-FIVE

Another beautiful day has arrived and the weather was great like usual that it seems boring. Students were chit-chatting and gossiping about some rumors or some news that they heard, some students on other hand was on the corner listening to their music thinking that life is full suffering and sadness, meanwhile some students were stalking their crushes or famous crushes and took photos of them.

"Click!!"

"Hmmm, what was that?" You muttered while walking with Zack towards your classroom. Both you and the guy turn then look around just to see some girls taking some photos of you, Zack just scowled at them before they stop and ran away.

"Thanks dude."

"No worries, man." Both of you fist bump before continue walking to your classroom. Little did the both of you know, that you were slowly earning a large amount of crazy stalkers and uses your photo for fame and their internet faces and persona. As both of you entered the room, there was this group of nerdy rich kids gathered around Jiho and they started  complimenting the bag that he had bought.

"Hoo Hoo Boy!"

"It's a vibe limited edition!"

"That's one of a kind."

"You paid a pretty penny."

"Jiho."

The said guy just then smiled at them while showing off the bag that he just recently bought. The rich kids just kept complimenting him, making him feel superior and powerful for some reason.

___________________
______________________
🌼TIME SKIP
🌿JIHO'S POV

I showed off the bag that I just bought yesterday, it was a branded and limited edition item. Hoo Hoo praise my level, I place my hand on my glasses fixing it like how cool guys do, My friends are at the same level! 

"Hey Y/n, I feel like I forgot something."

"What is Dandan?"

"I don't know but I just feel like it." Y/n, Daniel and Jay stood behind me. They are following me wherever I go like they were my underlings, I smiled and feel that the girls are all starting to look at me, did they notice my expensive bag? did they finally notice that I'm also cool!? My heart started beating fast cause it seemed that they couldn't take their eyes off me, I listened to their murmurs and whisper to hear if they have something to say about me.

"There's those three!"

"They are so attractive."

"Daniel is glowing."

"Jay and Y/n are shining."

They whispered to each other as I realized that their eyes wasn't set on me but on the person behind me. I flinch as they keep murmuring and praising them but I didn't even hear anything about me, Are they blind? Am i invisible in their vision? Why?  We are on the same level!?

I turn to look at my three friends, who seem to attract anyone's attention so easily. They were indeed looking like gods and goddesses with a glowing light around but what do I lack?? I scanned their body and notice that they are wearing a lot of branded clothes and items, Y/n wears a (favorite brand)  wristwatch and (favorite brand) shoes while the other two also are wearing some other expensive brands on their bodies making me realize that we had a lot of difference and they are wearing more expensive accessories.

The brand we wear are different! They always strut around in Luxury brands!  Born with a silver spoon in their mouths, they leave people breathless. I couldn't help but tighten my grip on my bag and clench my teeth, I started getting pissed seeing them shine without me. They always get the attention and life is so unfair.