FIFTEEN (61-64)

A/N:
-----------------------------------------------------------
🌼3RD PERSON VIEW

It was raining cats and dogs when the evening came, Enu was tired dealing with people and tried to rest in the middle of the heavy pouring rain. She had nowhere to go and stayed at the spot were she use to sleep.

'I'm sorry owner I have to guard our home but it hurt so much, cold. What if that guy comes again?' Enu thought while whimpering in the cold rain.

Enu heard footsteps getting louder and louder heading towards her direction alarming the dog. She quickly get up and turn her WILD MODE on.

'Go away!'

'Why are you here again!?'

Enu barked at whoever it was, two shadows appeared and one of them slide his hands on Enu's level making her bite it in annoyance. Enu bit the guy's hand multiple times causing it to bleed.

'Go away!?'

'Are you here for something again!'

'thief, go away'

'this is my home'

Enu barked bitting the hand more aggressively

"Whew, stop biting." One of the shadow said After Enu let his hand go, blood was dripping down from his hands that was full of deep wounds.

"Daniel! I told you, you should be careful around her too. Give me your hand right now, young man!!"Y/n demanded but worry was evident in her face and even in her voice, Daniel awkwardly chuckled at Y/n's behaviour seeing her like this seem so weird cause she was always the reckless one around.

You took his hand and check the wounds that he had earned, Daniel was so persistent in helping Enu like he was in the point where he would sacrifice himself just to help someone
In need. 'So this is What Daniel feels.' you thought as you gently touched Lil Daniels wounded hand.

He noticed your sudden change of mood, making him quiet for a moment and stared at your beautiful features, rain water was dripping down on your hair, your e/c eyes were showing genuine care and love in your friend. He examine your face and conclude that no matter where, no matter when, no matter how and no matter what... you still look beautiful in his eyes.

He smiled slightly feeling lucky to have you by his side, even though you were also working at night time being an idol's bodyguard and secretary. You try to make time to visit little Daniel in the convenience store. Both of you were soaking wet cause you forgot to bring an umbrella and this is the result of it. Well atleast, I look hot in the middle of the rain You thought making you confuse where the hell did that confidence came from.

When Enu was about to attack again you quickly stood in front of Daniel and stopped Enu from doing what she had in mind. She stop as she realized that it was you, she just started growling at you, not planning to attack nor to bark at you since she didn't want to hurt someone who helped her.

You and Daniel sighed in relief and thought of making a shelter for her since she looks like she's about to give birth on that very day and she needs a dry place to warm herself up from this cold night.

"There you go, your temporary house, a mom-to-be cannot catch a cold." Daniel said then remembered he was gonna return something he took from Enu, he rummage from behind him and took a clean red scarf out of nowhere.

Daniel handed you the item gesturing you to give it to Enu for him, you look at Enu who was wagging her tail and wants to have it back and you just gently wrapped it around Enu then patted her head on the process. "Now you won't feel cold." you mumbled