FOURTEEN (58-60)

You slowly open your eyes meeting the familiar ceiling that you get used to see everytime you wake up, you groaned as the sunlight softly hits your face and you heard your alarm waking you up as hard as it can. You sat down on your bed with that messy bed hair of yours and turn the clock off while yawning and adjusting your eyes in the bright world. You get your damn ass up before you could fall asleep again cause somehow that morning makes you just wanna fall asleep again.

Since D/n wasn't around anymore, no one was dragging you out from your bed every morning and also no one was threatning you that if you don't freakin wake up this instant he'll chew or ruin your (Favorite idol/anime) figurine and merch.

"That dog has a good brain in its head." you mumbled remembering that D/n actually ruined one of your figurines and you cried so hard but the dog got not mercy and ignored you. D/n wasn't around and you were half happy and half sad about it, the house looks lonelier and it was much more scary to be alone.

You lazily move your ass out of the room not thinking of taking a bath first since you thought the water is cold, so you walk towards the kitchen still wearing pajamas and your hair was also still in a complete mess. You went to see what you can cook or eat but then...

You heard a knock on your front door interrupting you from checking the refrigerator or cabinets, you think you already know who it was and thought that he was quite early today so you search for the clock and see what time it was.

"Damn it, Daniel why are you so early?" you mumbled while your eyes were searching for the clock in the room when you finally saw the clock, your eyes widen seeing that you only have 15 minutes left before the class starts.

"Oh shit."  You dash towards the front door and quickly opened it and just as you thought it was Daniel, all dressed up for school.As your eyes met his, he couldn't utter a word nor greet you a good morning cause there is nothing good in the morning when the two of you ended up late in class.

"Don't tell me, you just woke up .." he
muttered while staring at your morning figure, in a bedhead hair and oversize pajamas while your eyes still looks sleepy. He thought that you were kinda cute in that looks but he brushed the idea off of his head cause both of you were already running late
'Bitch, isn't it obvious?' You thought while looking at him from bottom to top, this guy looks good in those uniform why didn't I noticed that? you said to yourself before you look at his eyes once again.

"Sorry, Daniel but I think you should go first, I'll catch up with you if I can, I'm extremely sorry." you said to him and apologized on the process, at first he declined but you plead him to go to school and you promise that you'll show up as soon as you can. He sighed then went off with a gloomy atmosphere surrounding him, he didn't care if he was going to be late in class cause all he wanted was to walk to school with you but he didn't get the courage to tell you that.

After that small fast talk, you quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. The cold water didn't even bother you anymore and after that you dashed towards your room to change into your usual clothes. You didn't bother to eat breakfast anymore because you were really running late for school. You grabbed few more things before you sprinted out of your house and of course you didn't forget to lock it.

🌼TIME SKIP

You have finally reach the school zone you quickly ran towards your room and luckily you weren't that tired cause you got a good stamina and this kind of things won't easily drain your energy but despite that, the real problem was... you didn't ate breakfast so you were quiet hungry and your stomach starts growling like crazy, you rubbed your stomach trying to calm your demonic worms inside and thought that maybe you should eat some bible next time.