SIXTY-ONE

" Y/n , why are you here instead of going to school ?, It's not like I want to drive you away but ... Why? " Jake stared at you and even ask one of his guys if there were no classes and they told him that there were definitely classes that day.  making him more confused at your sudden visit.Eight arrived with a bag full of snacks and treats from a business trip in Italy and Japan.

" Y/n , out of all the places in the world why did you chose to be in this place? Well , it's also safe but ..." He look around the room and it was quite boring and not the place suitable for you to be at. Eight just sighed and thought that you sure are having a strange likings to places this days. He take a sit and placed the snack bag on the table

Eight, the guy who took down Gun and Goo ... He doesn't look like a fighter at all but like what they say ,Looks can be deceiving Jake thought as he analyzed Eight from head to toe, no matter what angle Jake look at Eight, he really doesn't look like a big threat to him nor even have an aura to tell how dangerous he is ,Eight happen to notice it and raise one brow at him

" Dud ,stop staring at me like that ... If I got shipped with you by Y/n ,I'm gonna kill you " he told him and glance at you who was busy messaging some of your friends so that they won't be worried by your absence.

" So what are you two doing in here ? " Jake ask while Eight gave him some snack and drink before he start explaining the situation.

" Before I start , Y/n your uncle in Japan is kinda worried about your well-being
, He said that if you ever need help , don't hesitate to call him " Eight handed you a small piece of paper containing all the possible contacts of your Uncle. After receiving it ,you wonder how is his Yakuza Life ,is he still doing great despite  making your grandfather mad at his decision in life.  Oh well ...

" So while I was away ,I also met Six ,she handed me this suitcase " he pulled a suitcase from his bag and placed it on the table. He slowly opened it revealing a lot of cash making Jake's jaw drop at the sight of it .

" How many ? " You ask and didn't bother to take a look at it.

" Which one ?  The people she killed or the money she got ? "

" both "

" She was requested to hunt 50 head of some gangster group. Sadly ,she almost wiped out every member so It means maybe around more than a hundred...I guess "

" I see. It's their own fault for not paying up ,I guess "

" And the money is worth more than a thousand dollars ,She didn't bother to calculate it after all and just walk away "

" Seems like Six is gonna win this month " you laughed and look at Eight who still haven't reveal how much he earned .

" What a good joke ,You know I never back down at the number one spot " he laugh along and Jake look at the both of you ... Just by looking at the money ,you really have some fishy bussines going on behind the scene. The money that he is seeing right now ,there are still some blood stain on it making him shiver in fear.

' this group looks friendly but when you get to know them ,it doesn't fit the word at all ' Jake thought and then Eight ask you what happen when he was away.

" A/l reported that there are God dogs scattered around the area this past few months. They seem to be upto some fishy business " you told him and Eight went silent for a moment and think about something so deeply.

" So they are selling fish now ? " Eight laughed and you didn't even bother to correct him cause you knew he get what you are talking about. Actually you got scolded by A/l because you also said the same thing when he told you about that.