FORTY-TWO

It was the first day of School and like usual, the teachers were way too lazy with entering their new classes and some teachers were just preparing all the necessary things for class and introduction tomorrow. Since you got a lot of free time in your hand, You walk alone around the campus cause you wanted to find somewhere peaceful to hang out since the classroom was way too noisy for you. You even escape from Jay and Daniel since all you really wanted was some time alone. While you were doing so, you happen to walk pass by the animation department's restroom when you heard some loud crash and groan going on inside. You wanted to check it out but it was the boy's restroom and there is no way you're gonna go in there just to see what is up.

"What the hell are they doing inside? Is this normal for guys??" You ask yourself but then when a guy was about to enter the restroom, he quickly refrain and came running to the teacher nearby

"Sir, Someone is fighting inside." you heard the guy say and the teacher didn't hesitate to run towards the restroom,you were just standing near the place and wait. You want to know what happen and who was fighting cause it's unusual for someone to fight near the animation department where all the students are stuck in their own little bubble.

"What is going on here!" The teacher yelled even though he haven't entered the place, A loud crash was heard from the inside and it made the teacher more alarmed.

[Inside the Restroom ]

The teacher quickly arrived at the room, only to see three guys. Two standing near the broken window and one on the ground with a bloody face.

"What.. What happened?" The teacher ask cause just by seeing the scene, the only thing that he could conclude was that those two boys beat the shit out of the guy on the ground.

"Did you beat him?" He ask

"No, he's our friend"

"Why is the window smashed!?"

"Oh that! It's just..." the boys tried to think of a reasonable explanation for the window without revealing what happen or who did it cause they will end up in the detention with that fat-ass that their boss just fought with.

"Fuck..." Vin cussed covering his eyes while still laying on the ground in such bad state, the teacher glance at him feeling a little sorry for the guy  "I just fell, I just fell over. Damn it." He answered covering the whole truth with a dumb lie that he came up with.

"Nothing, nothing happened. It was nothing at all." He keeps repeating the word 'nothing' but it was so obvious that something happened and the teacher just let this slip for once since the guy doesn't seem to wanna say the truth at all.

"Take your friend to the infirmary."
The teacher muttered and exited the place to call someone to fix the window in the toilet. While everyone exited the restroom, there was this one guy from the animation department who was silently celebrating inside one of the cubicle inside, he was so thrilled upon seeing the whole thing. The whole thing that happened inside the restroom earlier was the transfer student named Logan Lee took out Vin Jin so easily and he thought that from now on, the animation department won't be such a pushover.

______________________________

You were about to take your leave cause nothing seems to come up. After turning around and before you could even take a one step forward, you were suddenly called by the teacher who just exited the room along with some familiar boys. The teacher knew you very well and he thought you would be kind enough to help someone out.

"Can you take him to the infirmary, Y/n" He pointed at the bloody Vin who was just barely standing and his hand was covering both his eyes, making you a bit curious. Why does he always cover his eyes?