FAMILY TIME

As soon as you were done with your work for the week, you lazily lay down on the couch letting out a small sigh of relief. DG who was gazing out the window look at you and thought that maybe he was making you work too much this week.

"You look very tired." He muttered and went back to his workspace, he look at the papers that you finished and then put it on his drawers. He take a seat and drank some peach flavored juice that you bought from who knows where.

"Yeah and its because of you, You're a devil fruit." You replied facing your back at him while thinking of One piece for a moment. What if there was a peach-like devil fruit will they name it DG? You thought snickering at the process and it will grant you an ability to sing and dance. Well, that's lame. Who would even dance in front of the enemy?? You thought imagining DG facing one of the badass characters in the anime.

"I bet, you're thinking about me but in a crappy way." He muttered making you flinch, Did he know Jay? How did he telepathically read my mind, is he some kind of mind reader?

"I'm not a reader either." He added making you narrow your eyes on him, its just hard to believe that he can read you like an open book. He let out a small frustrated sigh and crumpled the paper that he was holding, throwing it on the mini trash bin.

"Are you angry at me?" You ask wondering why the hell does he look so damn stress already

"No." you get up from the couch and went towards his table.

"You know what... As a friend take my advice, Don't get so stressed out on simple things or even though its not simple ...still don't get so stressed." You adviced acting like a good human being for once making him weirded out by your action.

"Why?" he shortly replied quite unsure if he is really talking to the amazona right now or just some carbon copy of her. You then lean close to him making him look at you in curiosity

"Why?You ask? It's simple cause you're gonna get uglier.You already look like a dried fruit right now." You whispered making an irk mark appear on his face and then he lightly flick your forehead as he glared at you.

"pfft.. just kidding~ Why do you always take me seriously." you laughed as you step back a little, looking at him who looks very annoyed at what you just said."You're always taking me as a joke, so I wanted to ask why won't you take me seriously for once?" You froze upon hearing what he just said and you didn't know how it turned out like this all of the sudden. Did I made a foul move? What the heck did I just do? You keep thinking to yourself, finding the error that you made. You were panicking inside yourself as your brain keeps processing the words that he just said.

"pfft... Just kidding. Now, Why did you take me seriously?" He spoke smirking at you, who was already feeling a bit embarrassed since he just turned the table around so easily. To be honest he really mean it but seeing how uncomfortable and troubled you were he thought that he should just turn into a joke instead. Yeah, DG everything is a joke.

"Why can't  you speak?" DG ask still smirking at you who avoided eye contact since it was clear that this time you lose to him.

"Shut up." You shortly replied going back to the couch and buried your face on the pillow. DG just snickered at you making you wanna smack him but sadly you can't do that.

________________________
🌿TIME SKIP

DG gladly told you that you can go home early and have some nice rest for awhile since there were no schedule and most of the things you had to do were already finished. The guy offered to drive you back home but you declined wanting to walk with your Friend Daniel Park which the guy didn't like to hear at all.