Jake Kim X Reader

🌿A/n: This Chapter is under Rewrite process.
Apologies for the confusions that you might be dealing within this chapter.
_____________________

🌿This One shot was requested by one of the Readers.
🔸This story won't affect the storyline.
🔸Enjoy this random chapter, sweetheart💕
_____________________

Beautiful, Badass, dangerous yet seductive lady. Those were the words that some people describes you, You were like a Rose filled with thorns, a beauty that everyone desire but no one could ever had the chance to win over.

"Woah, Isn't that the legendary Y/n?!"

"She's so hot."

"I'm too afraid to approach her."

"Step on me, Queen!!"

You didn't heard what people were saying for they were just whispering to each other not wanting to get your attention despite also wanting it at the same time. Goo and Gun were in charge of collecting debts while you were some kind of special errand lady who was in charge of negotiations and eliminates those people who gets in the way of your Boss. You never failed Mr. Choi in this field and this makes him feel like he got a second daughter whose actually better than his own daughter.

" Gun said, he'll pick me up ...around here." You turned around and walk to the location that Gun gave you but to your disappointment, the guy wasn't still around so it just means that you gotta wait for a few more minutes. 'He's late, I wonder if he's having a hard time watching over that brat?' you ask yourself and stood there for awhile.

"Haha money is flowing in, Kids this days are easily fooled."

"Shut up, John."

Two tall guys were walking towards your direction while talking about something that you couldn't fully understand. You didn't pay much attention to them and just sent some message to Gun asking him of his whereabouts while doing so...

You heard someone whistled and you assume that it was one of those two guys. You sighed for a minute and then look at whoever it might be and to your surprise, One of those guys were already staring at you from bottom to top.

"John, Let's go."

"Ah c'mon Jake, don't be like that." The guy named John chuckled and look at you once more. He then approach you with a confident smile and simply said "hey." You didn't reply cause this kinds of things were making you feel uncomfortable and at the time, you just wanted to leave.

"Ah don't be shy, how bout you and me... " He pointed his index finger towards you and then to him."Get to know each other, Want some coffee? My treat." He smiled but you just frown and walk away. John is a very stubborn and annoying man that he even grab you by the wrist and pulled you back, it wasn't romantic instead it was something that he shouldn't do cause your patience easily runs out.

"John, the lady is uncomfortable."

"Pshhh ... Of course, she isn't."

"John, let her go." The guy named Jake firmly told him but John wasn't the type of Guy to easily follow his words. When Jake was to say another word, he was left wordless when you landed a hit on John's face. Light speed punch, a clean hit that easily made the guy's face swollen, He landed on the ground totally knocked and Jake didn't what to do after that.

"Take your friend and leave..." You told him as you brush your hair back and wipe the blood off of your fist.

"He's not my friend." Jake replied as he stared at John who didn't even listen to his words earlier, He thought that the guy really deserved that for being such a flirt and pain in the ass during their work.