EIGHTEEN (71-72)

🌼[CAFETERIA]

Zack, Daniel and Jay entered the Cafeteria with Y/n who was in the middle of this three hot guys that everyone love so much. While walking inside the place, Some of the students stopped on what they were doing just to have a good look at the hotties from the Fashion Department.

"Y/n is here, Should I ask for her number?"

"Those guys would probably kill you."

"Do you want my number instead?"

"Oh?"

"Such a flirt."

Every steps that your group makes send some cool, cute, hot and seductive charm towards the students. To them they were like the kings and Queen of the school that some of the student want to kneel down and give respect.

"Step on me, mommy"

"Choke me daddies!"

"Ugh rail me please."

You look at those students in confusion and they keep throwing more weird comments that Jay even covered your eyes and told you not to ask him what those meant. Every girls in the room drooled at the guys who were looking cool and fresh behind you, while all the guys in the room couldn't take their eyes off of your angelic yet devilish charm.

"Hi Y/n."

"Please notice me."

"I love you."

You smiled at those people after hearing what they said, some of them were quite surprised that you actually look at them making their face turn into a tomato and feel blessed. They even started daydreaming about a happy future with you. Get into a relationship, get married, have kids and grow old together ...mehn it would be nice if it was real.

The four of you didn't mind the attention you were receiving cause you already got used to this kind of situation and it freaking happens in every single day of your life anyway.

"Oh they're so hot."

"I knoe right, makes me wanna eat them up."

"yeah"

"wait ..what? That was very weird?"

The students murmured and whispered  to each other, some was just normally admiring you and some of them was talking weirdly
wanting to taste the four of you, yeah very weird. They're thirsty for the four of you.

"I'm starving get me some water." Zack told Daniel and he didn't mind that he's being bossed around by Zack. Y/n just chuckled thinking that Daniel became Zack's slave for now and why the hell does Zack says he's hungry but wants water instead?

"Sure! Hot or cold?" He ask, gladly following his master Zackie-chan and there were no complaints that can be heard from Daniel. That's Daniel for you, what a good boy, right?

"Cold." he answered and Daniel went to get his water.

"What's the menu today?" Zack ask and you gladly answered his question.

"It's Pork." you replied, Jay on the other hand was getting annoyed at Zack for some reason.

"Jay, you okay?" you ask him seeing that he got that look on his face that is saying. He's going to kill Zack if he don't drop the act now but when he realize that you notice his expression. That angry look on his face faded and gave you a sweet smile saying that he is alright and you don't need to worry bout him.

"ah..okay?" You shortly replied to him not really knowing what to do with Jay cause it looks like he's going to kill Zack sooner or later. Daniel came back with a water on his hand, the usual murmurs were getting louder and louder making you wonder what was up today cause they seem more talkative than usual