FORTY-EIGHT

EPISODE 139
🔹Picnic

"I see it, we're here."

"The dark tower hehe."

"The tower of the ring haha!"

The students look through the window as they saw that they are almost at their destination, the excitement and thrill in their body were getting stronger and everyone couldn't wait to have fun.

"Ah~ so many people."

"How many schools are coming?"

Arriving at the lobby of the place, all the students can feel the thrill and hear the sounds of fun and excitement inside the building. Daniel Park, who was waiting earned a lot of attention from the ladies nearby, he look at his phone waiting for your text cause you said, you gotta go somewhere and you're just going to send a message if you already arrive.

"Geez, Look at him!"

"What?"

"He's gorgeous."

"Wow!!"

"Crazy, is he an idol?"

"Woah, Where's he from?" The girls muttered and some stop from their tracks just to stare at Daniel's attractive face.

___________________________
🌿 DANIEL'S POV

I look at my phone, waiting for Y/n's message or call. Today is our school picnic and this is the best time to make a move but I guess the others are already thinking about taking this time as a big opportunity or chance with Y/n too.

There are a lot of other schools here, where's our school? I look around and notice the attention that I was earning, the girls look at me with such admiration but I gladly ignored it, hoping that they won't fawn at me.

----
🔷Symbol of hopes and dreams
🔹Notte World
---

Back here again, Seem like I was here yesterday but that time, I held the line for the bullies. I waited for two hours just for nothing and go back to another line, It was tough and lonely time for me

"Hey"

"Sup?"

I glance at the group that was already waiting for me, Zack, Jay, Zoe, Mira, Joy. Someone then grab my hand and drag me towards the group, as I saw the familiar (h/c) hair. I knew that I just didn't have any friends but also a girl that I happen to Like.

"Y/n!" I laugh as she grinned back at me.

"Everyone else ran inside already. You're dead if we can't ride much." Zack told me and even though Y/n was the one who was really late, Zack let her slip and blame it on me. She let my hand go making me miss it so quickly.

"Sheesh, Zack... We still got a lot of time today." She replied to the guy.

"And even though we got a lot of time, we shouldn't just stand here and waste it." He fired back and Y/n just chuckled, she didn't say anything else cause what Zack was kinda right. This is just a one day picnic and time is running quickly

"Wow♡"

"Daniel♡"

Zoe and Joy stared at me like how the other girls look at me earlier. I just smiled at both of them making them blush. I scratch the back of my head and glance towards Y/n, I can't help but stare at how great she looks right now. Last year, she refuses to wear a full uniform and seeing her right now who seems to have changer her mind. It wasn't just me who was eyeing her but almost everyone's gaze was on her.