SEVENTEEN (68)

--------------------------------------------------------
A/n : 
--------------------------------------------------------

🌼DAEHOON'S POV

My eyes and brain couldn't believe what I'm seeing right now, this big guy was hiding an irezume tattoo in his chest all along and it really made my mouth shut itself for a damn moment. I glance at the big guy and I couldn't really tell if he was pissed or just usually look so intimidating. If only, I didn't see this tattoos, I won't even get nervous facing him at all.

My other friends seems to saw it too cause they aren't uttering a single word and stood frozen in their places. Just by seeing this tattoos they also know that it's a bad news to us. My hand was still holding his shirt and eyes were still glued on his tattoo, until know I can't believe what I was seeing. Who the hell is this guy!? I ask myself inside my empty head. Out of all the people, why does he have this kind of Tattoo??

'Is he well known around here?'

I look at him and then to his friend but it seems like he isn't part of some Gang. I thought he was just a random dude who is clueless on the situation he got himself in but maybe I was wrong. Sweat started running down from my face and I feel like a cat who is fighting a Lion, I want to know who he really is and what kind of guy I am facing. Looking at his face he looks like a complete fool but his body tells us a much more different and frightening story about him.

"Are you a bad guy?" he suddenly ask cutting the silence between us and he placed his hand on my wrist that was still holding onto his clothes.

"If you don't let go, I will hit you." he simply told me but sounded like an actual threat. He didn't even let me say a single word when he suddenly squeezed my hand very hard that it started to hurt so bad, I wanna scream in pain but I can't let that happen. My boys might get terrified and I didn't wanna get humiliated in front of them and in front of Y/n. I don't want them to see me like this.

"You ass!?" I shouted trying my best to still look tough in front of them. He dropped my hand and looked at me in complete silence, this guy is quite hard to read. I didn't really know what he is thinking right now cause his face was quite expressionless.

I stepped a few steps back and quickly grabbed my lucky bat that was just lying on the floor but my eyes were still focused on the Big guy's figure. I also tried to move my hand that he just squeezed but I couldn't move it at all. This guy got some insane strength, he completely paralyzed my hand with a one painful grip. I glared at him while I keep on trying to move my hand.

"Who are you? you don't know Daehoon Shin from gang high!?" I yelled at him while distancing myself and pointing my bat at him. My pals noticed my other hand was just resting and they already thought of why it ended up like that.

"Who taught you?" I ask while I keep trying to move my poor hand, hoping that I can use it to beat this bastard in front of me cause if I don't, it sure is hell for us to get beaten up by this strong fool. I glance at Y/n to see if she was watching me but she was completely distracted on some other things like setting herself free. 

"What are you staring at me for?" Y/n ask surprising me for a bit cause she know what I was doing without even glancing at me. "Your opponent is in front of you, not me." she added while the guy infront of me just looked at her with a quite worried expression written on his face then his gaze went back to mine with an expressionless look once again. 'do they know each other?' was the first thing that came in to my mind instead of worrying about myself.

🌼3RD PERSON VIEW

"You know Gang high, do you want all J high schoolers get killed!?" Daehoon threatened but the mighty Vasco and the others wasn't faze by his words at all. It didn't even bother them even the slightest, Vasco Just stared at him and it looks like he was even pitying a guy like him for being more dumbass than him.