FIFTY-NINE

🐮 SEONONG'S POV

Arriving at Seoul once more, I couldn't help but feel nervous as soon as I got off the bus. I look around and it sure is a very nice place. This is a place that if you don't stay vigilant you might lose everything.I honestly didn't want to comeback but I did!! Guess why?

Looking for some girlfriend? Of course not! I am simp for Soomi and I must stay Loyal no matter what it takes. My Baby is gonna feel betrayed if I look at some other girls..ehe

I'm not also here to find a job and get myself a life, farming and eating potatoes is enough for me plus it makes me strong, healthy and handsome ...shush it, don't judge me. Keep your opinion to yourself🙄

I'm also not here to hang around with the rich kids or get an autograph from my favorite star. Soomi's autograph and love is all I need. Gosh damn it, Soomi you lucky woman, you got this handsome and muscular man falling for you. I smirked to myself and proudly stand tall making other people look at me like I was a new being. I look around the place and yes. This place is great but this isn't where my heart belongs. Soomi wait for me, baby.

'So what is my reason? You ask?'

'oh you didn't?'

Anyway I am still going to tell you. I went back to this place because of one purpose and that is ....to make you fall in love with me...

to make you fall in love with me

Wait....

Shut it

No, shuuushh

Before you go and strangle me to death

Calm down

You're not my type 🙄

I'm too hot for you and I'm already a simp for my one and only Soomi, my number one wifey. Hey! Hey, don't look at me with judging eyes, you can judge me if your crush finally notice you. Atleast Soomi knows me well am doing a pretty good job in my love life, how bout you?
Don't even think about falling for me or I might just break your heart.

 Atleast Soomi knows me well am doing a pretty good job in my love life, how bout you? Don't even think about falling for me or I might just break your heart