S1 Ep1 Do you have 90 minutes?

Note: This story may be a reader insert but there will be some (if not more) parts that will be cut out that focus solely on Saiki. This is about YOU after all uwu which means maybe whole Episodes will be skipped or new ones would be added in. In the end it's all going to be improv so hold on tight folks this is gonna be a weird ride.

 In the end it's all going to be improv so hold on tight folks this is gonna be a weird ride

~

   It's a beautiful day outside. The sun is shining. The flowers are blooming. On days like this kids like Y/N should be burning in hell, or as the common folk call it "School"

   Now with it being the first day Y/N must've gotten a good sleep the night before, right? Wrong, their brother had kept them up the night before with him practicing his music.

   So here you are waking up to the music from your alarm with bags under your eyes that make you look dead.

~

   Y/N groans in annoyance as Shake it by  Metro Station blasts from their phone and awakes them from a short dream where a sexy vampire lady stepped on them.

   "God it is going to be a loooooong day", they sighed as they got up to get ready.

   Shower.

   Teeth.

   Hair- oh wait, nevermind.

   Clothes.

   And now all that shit was done it was time for breakfast. Y/N headed into the kitchen to see their brother and sister at the table as grandma made bacon-pancakes for breakfast.

    Y/N sat down with them and Gran Gran served breakfast. "So you two ready for school?" She asked Y/N and Sam.

   Y/N, too tired to talk, let their sister do the talking, "Well I would be if our stupid brother hadn't kept me up with his stupid music! I barely got any beauty sleep in because of him! And then on top of that I have to go to school in a UNIFORM with THAT THING!" They pointed to Y/N.

   Y/N yawned and casually ate their food with not bothering to make a comeback.

  Ren gave a half assed apology before finishing his breakfast and falling asleep at the table. Grandma made a point for him to try not to drown in the syrup on his plate.

   Once the carb filled breakfast was over Y/N shoved some snacks in their schoolbag for lunch and made their way to PK academy.

~

    "How'd I get here?"

   A question Y/N didn't think they'd ask themselves on the first day of school.