S1 Ep19 Hey Y/N sweetie

(Due to the severe lack of places I can put Y/N an the overwhelming amount of Saiki's grandparents it's time to do som creative and romantic writing and instead of one long thing it's a bunch of short things because I have many Ideas)

★。・:**:・゚★  

It was just another boring day at PK academy. It was currently a break time between lesson and Y/N was doodling away on a peice of paper. The ending up finding themselves drawing Kuboyasu's beautiful eyes.

Speak of the devil it looks like Kuboyasu headed over  to say hi. He happily stood behind Y/N an looked over their shoulde to watch them draw. "Hey Y/N!" He said with a smile

"Hmm?" Hummed Y/N, not bothering to look ip from th paper they're drawing from. Y/N knew it was Kuboyasu but didn't care that he scould see him drawing his eyes. They have the perfect respons if he wer to ask about it.

"What is that? A drawing?" He knew very well ot was a drawing but he honestly couldn't com with anything better to ask. He may be charming but he's a horrible story teller who doesn't specify characters. Can you blame him?

Though it's not the exact response Y/N was looking for it was still a good opportunity to execute thei flirty pick up line. "It's a map"

!? Kuboyasu seemed taken aback by their answer "A Map? But that looks like my eyes!" He exclaimed with a starting to blush face.

"That's right Kuboyasu! A map of your eyes because. . ." They paused and did a dramatic turn to look at the blushing boy in the eyes. "I keep finding myself getting lost in them!

"AaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" This man was behond flattered. His face turned a dark red from either embarrassment of how cute Y/N's lil pick up ine was. Either way his reaction was cute.

★。・:**:・゚★  

It was an average day of house cleaning for Y/N. As they headed to the stairs to grab their arsenal of cleaning weapons. But OH NO NO NO! LOLA DON'T SHIT ON THE CARPET!

One moment Y/N's bolting down the staired to make sure their sweet puppy doesn't make a mess. The next they find themselves bed ridden with a broken leg and unable to purge the horrible filth that plagues their household.

"Trent you bastard lemme clean this shithole before someone dies" Y/N pleased to their long haired elder brother. "I don't want anymore accidents from people's shit lying around like a god damn pig pen"

"Alright well bye then" He starts going towards the door "OH NO YOU DON'T!" Y/N yelled in their stern scary tone. "If I ain't the one to clean the house then you're the one who has to do it. If this place doesn't keep clean on a day to day basis then it its gonna spiral out of control! If this place isn't spotless by the time I come home from school everyday Imma snack you with my crutches!"

He saluted "Yes Mx" He bowed and headed to the kitchen. "Next time I see you you better be in cleaning gear!" Y/N needed to cool off. On the bright side they can relax and play video games.

Ring ring ring
It was Kuboyasu "Oh Hello~" Y/N had greeted happily. "Oh hello to you too Y/N. I was wondering if you'd wanna hang out today. Maybe go to the shopping district or something" Though Y/N couldn't see it but He was blushing on the other side of the phone.

"Oh I'd love to spend yime with you or anyone really but I fell down and broke my leg and Im stuck at home" Y/N waited a full minute for a response "Kuboyasu?" heavy breathing was heard from the other line. Is he running? What inbthe world i this boy doing?

Not even ten minutes later they heard the front door slam open some thumping up the stairs and then their bedroom door slammed open to Kuboyasu. "Y/N are you alright!?!" He shouted and Y/N covered their ears to indicate thta he was being too loud.

He quickly shut up and headed over to the bed and sat down. "I started heading here as soon as you said you got hurt. Are you alright? What happened?" He asked in a now quieter tone.

'That's so sweet he cares about me' Y/N had to hold themselves back from crying happy tears. "Well I had to run down the stairs to make sure Lola didn't poo on the carpet and I ended up falling. Next thing I know I couldn't stand up krwalk so I had Trent drive m to the hospital to get it checke out. They X rayed my leg, said it was broken, and put it in this pretty pink cast." They pulled up their blanket to show their casted leg that was elevated on some pillows. And the cast was indeed pretty and pink. "Do you wanna sign it or draw on it or something?" Y/N asked.

"It would be an honor to" He smiled and took a sharpie and signed his name. Afterwards he drew Y/N's pets. The lovy fluffy white kitty, Charlie,  and the fluffy lil Chow Chow pup, Lola. "Wow Kuboyasu you're great at drawing" He responde to Y/Nm compliment by chuckling awkwardly and rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Aw thanks Y/N. You're pretty good too. . . . Well um i there anything else I can do for you?" He quickly brushed iff his sheepishness and regained composure.

"U can think kf a few things that yiu could do in the future: Help me walk up and down the stairs, help me to the bathroom, make sure Trent is keeping the house spotless, helping me to school and other places I need to go, get me some snacks" They listed off. "But that's for later what I want right now is to spend some quality time with the people I care about. Like you"

And so fo the rest if the day Kuboyasu would hold Y/N bridal style to elevate their leg as they'd introduce him to their favorite movies and shows and deeply explain the lore the same way that he'd explain his yakuza movies to Y/N except the plot is easier to follow when you're not just calling evey character "guy"

[Updog ;)]

I hope yall liked this chapter an thelil Hey Andy Sweetie reference at the beginning. I thought it would be funny to add it in.