S1 Ep22 Hot Person Summer

(I noticed the last chapter didn't really deliver well in the funny comments. I would lik to formally apologize fo the british slander 😔 Now back to the funny goofs. Also e/c means eye color)

(I know I shouldn't use multiple of the same song bc I hav them all on a Spotify playlist but I just can't help myself. Besides Y/N is lookin fine in that outfit. Its also that point in the story where the author makes a bunch of outfits for Y/N)

Ah Summer a whole month of doing whatever they want in the boiling heat. It may be horrible but at least they can look hot while suffering. And the annualproblem they have is finding a good way to spend it. Like maybe-

"Hey Y/N" But before the author could go on a musical tangent on all the things they could do that summer the lavender haired pest had interrupted their day dreaming.

Y/N shot a glare into his eyes and he gulped like a nervous character would in a cartoon . "Im sorry for interrupting uhm whatever you were doing but the Occult is having sorta training camp thing over the summer. Its only one week though so join or don't hahaha"

"Hm" Y/N thought for a moment. 'On on hand it'll give me something to do. On the other hand it'll mean a week with Toritsuka. On th other other hand it could mean a week with Aren since he joined the club with me. On the other other other hand I could beat up Toritsuka if he does anything which will be fun' "Alright but If we don't end up making smorese Ill be severely upset"

Now back to day dreaming- "Hi Y/N!" God damn it. Well at least it was Hairo. "I know you're not part of the tennis club but one of our members couldn't join us for our lil tennis camp and I was wondering if you'd like to join us. No pressure though" Well it'll give them another week of activities to do. Besides who can say no to Hairo he's such a sweet boy. "Alright Ill see you then"

Hairo happily walked away and his presence was soon replaced with Mera. "Y/N I got a favor  to ask you-" "No need to ask Mera. I'll help you with whatever you need" Y/N can't bear to see their seet girl Mera suffer and will do anything to help her financially within reason. They'd totally help hide a body tho. Their third week of summer is now occupied by shady clinical trials.

The next to dare approach Y/N was their soon to be beloved Aren Kuboyasu and the all knowing and all brave Jet Black Wings. "Greetings Agent Mothman we have a request of you" Jet Black wings started. "We want you to get motorcyle lessons with us over the summer!" Aren enthusiastically finished their offer.

And how could Y/N ever say no to their sweet boys. Besides they have cash from their job to spend might as well. "Of course I would love to! Oh and before you guys go I'd like to talk to Kuboyasu for a second." Kaido nodded, taking the hint an taking his leave.