Mini Ep3: A Date

(With Markiplier. Which is what this chapter is heavily based on since It'll do the choose your own adventure thing. At the bottom of each segment there will be options and just go to the numbered option you wanna do. Let's see if you can get all the endings dear reader. Most importantly have fun)

(the most fitting song of course)

★。・:**:・゚★  

Y/N arrived at a fancy restaurant and they looked absolutely handsome and/or beautiful. A lovely light blue suit with a white button up and dazzling star earrings. "Bonjour." They were greeted at the door by a lovely waiter with short curly brown hair. "Bonjour. Your table awaits." A waiter with teal hair and glasses leads them to their beloved.

When they headed they were able to spot Aren in no time and by god he looked so handsome. He was in a velvety red suit with a white button up with the top two buttons unbuttoned. So hot.

When their eyes met a blush arose to the lovely couple's face and ears. "You look so nice" Kuboyasu complimented as he got up from his seat to give Y/N a kiss which was obviously returned.

He pulled out Y/N's seat like a gentleman before sitting back down in his own spot. "I got something for you" He pulls out a purple rose and tucks it in their lil coat pocket. Now they look even beautiful and/or handsome before.

The rest of the dinner was delicious. And through the meal was the done the conversation just begun. Like a pterodactyl named Lamar and when he's tired of flying he drives a car. Or perhaps cute costumes for penguins. And of course throughout the whole thing was leaning over the table for kisses.

"-Well either way I can't wait to see what this date has in store" Aren finished the conversation. SLAM went the check book onto the table. The chef leaned down to be in the couple's like of sight.

"So who's gonna pay for this?" The chef was tall and scary but I must say he had the most beautiful hair. "Oh I can take care of-" Kuboyasu reaches for his wallet. "This. . . Ok" he starts checking frantically for his wallet. "Well I must've lost it" He looked over at Y/N in a panic. "I- ok maybe you could pay? Please? Just this once.

PAY (1) or DON'T PAY(12)

★。・:**:・゚★

1
PAY

Y/N pulled out their own money and paid. The chef happily took the money and there was this nice interaction between him and Aren. Patting him on the back shoulder all like 'that right there is a reliable partner. Good job good job.' "Right thank you. Ok. Alright then. Great I appreciate that" He shakes the chef's hand before turning back to Y/N.