Mini Ep1: Way Of The House Spouse

★。・:**:・゚★
A/N Hello everyone. I usually save authors notes til the end buuut I wanted to start shuffling Mini Episodes to get a chance to do proper creative writing and build up Y/N and Kuboyasu's relationship. This next one is based on an anime I love called "The Way Of The House Husband" I strongly encourage you to check it out. It also has a lil bit of Binging with babish sprinkled in there as well :D I hope you all enjoy.
★。・:**:・゚★

It was Saturday and the house was quiet.

The family was out and about and none of them would be back til late in the day or even the next day.

Granny went gambling, as old people do. The parents were being swamped with work but luckily for Ma, she's a workaholic. As for the siblings, little Sam was out at her friend's house for a sleepover and Trent was out doing whatever. Y/N didn't really know but also really didn't care, he is technically an adult after all.

So that leaves Y/N with the house all to themselves. They could do anything they wanted but there was nothing to do. No shows seem good to watch with their tired eyes. No YouTuber had uploaded anything that caught their eyes. They've already played slo their games, read all their books, and read all the actual decent and well written fan fiction they could find. They lacked the motivation to create worlds with the power of illustration and the written word.

They could lay around and sleep all day but god they'd feel do useless after not doing something productive all day while wearing the same pjs for a good couple days.

I guess that's where they can start.

Y/N got up from their bed where they were contemplating their decision and headed to th bathroom for a nice relaxing hot shower to start their day.

As they took their nice shower the smell of fruity citrus soap filled the air. The citrus was like a nice relaxing slap to the face to wake them up and feel refreshed. They didn't even have their caffeine fix yet and they're already ready to be up and do stuff.

They felt good, great even. But that joy quickly went away as a half open bottle of shampoo slid off a shelf and smacked them in the face. They were ok but the hard plastic lid ended up leaving a small cut on the cheek.

"Damn, I need to tell Sam to buy less dangerous shampoo" They chuckled as the tiresness slowly set back in as the citrus washed out and the warm comforting water held their hand to lead them to sleepy time junction.