S1 Ep5 Hustle Hustle n Muscle Muscle!

Sports time bitches.

   Ah twas a nice sunny day. A perfect day to work up a sweat and either make yourself look sexy or absolutely disgusting while doing various athletic tasks.

   Basically today is the day of the sports festival.

   Hairo was currently hyping up the unathletic losers that we call class 3. "Remember guys we have one goal . . . VICTORY!!!" Y/N didn't want to break it to him that losing was an option. Especially after everyone went wild

  Y/N looks over to where the adults were and spotted their whole family next to a couple, one with brown hair with glasses and the other with short black hair, who were having fun with a video camera that was supposed to film their kid . . . Or maybe they're creeps or working for the school. It can go any way in this modern society of fucked up people.

   Grandma was sitting on a bench with a video camera.

   Next to her was their anxious dad with daddy issues and works as a marketing consultant. Y/N doesn't really know what that means but at least the childish man is having fun.

   And next to him was mommy mearest who loves to work hard but at the same time complains about it. She's a lawyer but now she's in a new country she has to go back to law school.

   Last but not least was your favorite and only brother, Ren, who was wearing sunglasses because it's way too early for this.

   But where is dear sister? Why she's over with her own friends, discussing cute jewelry that she saw at the mall the other day. Though she's in a grade below them the classes of all years are working together so since she's year one class 3 the two have to be forced to work together.

   The first event was the men's race. With a blow of the whistle, they were off. For the first and third races Takahashi and Kaido ended up in last but to Y/N's surprise, Saiki got third place in the second race. Why this was surprising? Well he went up against athletes who were on the track team. Saiki was obviously praised his athleticism.

   Next was the three legged race which was more of a two legged race. A guy named Sawakita, whom Y/N doesn't recognize being in their class, carried Teruhashi to the finish line. It was technically cheating but hey points! Winner winner chicken dinner!

   The next exciting event was a scavenger hunt which had Nendou? He would've been better with the 200 meter dash, same with Hairo. They should've been Y/N instead. Sure, they're not as athletic but at least they knew what to do.