S1 Ep17 Oh Wow

Twas a lovely cold morning with Y/N was walking  with good ol Kiado whil trying to explain the politics of McDonald's land. "So you see McDonald's land is a constitutional monarchy the same way Halloween town is a constitutional monarchy where they have a royal like figure head with a mayor to act as parliament. In this case Ronald McDonald us the king and Mayor McCheese is obviously the mayor-"

Kaido gave Y/N the "what the fuck are you talking about" look and then suddenly stopped causing Y/N to bump into him and stop their rambling. Apparently the reason for stopping is because they spotted a wild Kuboyasu. Just standing there, MENACINGLY.

As they were about to say hello they heard a voice talking to Kuboyasu. "Hey do you think you can just run into me and think sorry will cut it?" "Yeah I think you broke his arm! You'll pay let's say a million yen to fix" Oh god he's being mugged. Y/N turned to Kaido who was trying to sneak away. "Are you seriously just gonna leave and let him get hurt? C'mon Jet Black Wongs ya can't let your friend get hurt!" Y/N, who could easily kill, scolded the poor weak boy.

Kaido quickly manned up but as soon as they went to look again they heard a yell from one of the delinquents to be let go. "Huh?" The two gasped simultaneously. On in horror and the other in fascination. There was a "?!" over Kubosu's head while he held up a delinquent by the neck with one hand darth vader style but ya know without the force.

Y/N was of course the one who watched in awe. As they saw him beat up the delinquents they felt their legs tremble and a hot chest tightening feeling arose. Their face burned a dark red as a liquid of the same color came dripping down their nose. "Oh wow" They mumbled excitedly. They kinda wanted him to do the sam thing to them but ya know just to test their limits and not because of any other reasons. Ya gotta build up pain tolerance to stuff.

Unfortunately their mumbles were not unheared. Kaido just looked at Y/N in shock. 'Is this seriously what Y/N is into?! ' Though it did make sence because why else would someone be a fan of hot showers and chess boxing. Perhaps this is why they're willing to tak fights on the behalf of their friends. Not only they protect their friends they won't mind if they get hurt.

Kaido took some tissues and quickly  helpe their nose bleed before walking to school again. "So you like him-" "Kaido if you say anything to anyone else about this I can and will begin my villain arch. If I want someone to know about my feelings Im gonna do it myself and Im gonna make it romantic because Im not a god damn pussy"

The rest of the walk was silent.

Y/N left to the bathroom to clean up their face blood and jab new tissues into their nose. They arrived back to clas to see a big dumb gorilla sneezing on Kuboyasu. Oh no now he's trying to wipe the snot off with a germ fille hanky. Og god he looked pissed. You could see the veins popping out of his head. No Kuboyasu don't kill harambe! Oh wait its just Nendou.