S1 Ep24 Birthday boy!

GMah birthday is coming up soon ao I might make a bday chappie for Y/N but Saiki is todayms birthday boy)

One day Chiyo had approached Y/N seeming nervous about something. "Hey Y/N i was wondering if you'd want to work out together." bold of her to assume that Y/N goes to the gym. They just like carrying heavy stuff sonthat one day when they get married they can carry their spouse around bridal style. That's the dream.

"Yeah thure I don't see why not. Though to be honeyht I don't really have a set routine I just thorta do thtuff but Im sure I can plan thomething out. Though I'm curiouth as to why you didn't want to athk Hairo or thomething. He's got his thhit together." They pointed out.

"Well you know how he is. I'm afraid he'll push me too far to quickly. I want to start off slow and ease my way into it. Like going into a cold swimming pool." She sighs. "And I know I can trust you to say why I wanna work out. I just wanna look good for my crush"

"Aw Chiyo you shouldn't have to change yourself just for a guy. That only applies if you got a shitty perthonality or deadly unhealthy and you wanna get better for them so you can live a long beautiful life together" Y/N sighs happily as thier mind drifted off to their lil imaginary romance land."Uh anywayth my point ith that you gotta do thingth for you and if he doethn't like you how you are now then he doethn't detherve you"

"Yeah . . . But what goal would I have for working out if not to look good" She pondered."Oh many thingth. Get buff! Have absth so rock hard you can grate cheethe on them! Protect your friendth form the horrifying real world! Carry them when they get hurt! Get money from boxing!" It seems the two have different goals in mind but Chiyo is starting to like how Y/N thinks.

★。・:**:・゚★  

After school they met in the park to work out. Since Chiyoms motivation was love Y/N will work that to their advantage.

"Alright Chiyo we're going to jog. Im going going to run behind you with thith megaphone and shout thingth to encourage you. Now imagine thith. Your crush is waiting for you all the way over there" They point by the end of the road a couple meters away. "Their armth are open wide waiting for yiu to run into them but now matter how much you run you never catch up but maybe if you run fatht enough you'll might just be able to. NOW GO GO GO!"

And so the two fan for an hour or two straight. Thinking of their beloveds as they do. Thinking about how proud they would be of them for achieving so much and having the determination to run for this long. The thought of being able to run into their arms and kiss their faces while being held bridal style is an excellent motivator.

By the time they decided to take a break their legs hurt and shifted to doing sit ups. Y/N thought of a cheesy scenario for this one where their beloved would be their work out partner and held their feet down as they did sit ups and everytime they did a sit up they'd give em a lil kiss. Even better motivater than before. They did sitnuos tile the sun started setting.

Those two can and will put Hairo to shame.

★。・:**:・゚★  

It is time for the grand meeting. The surroundings are checked. The curtains are closed. The door is locked. Nendou is gone. Perfect. Now they can discuss the secret plan. Of Saiki's Birthday!

Now let's all see what the lovely lads got their favorite boy who has brought them all together unwillingly through mutual friendships.

From Kaido a lovely poem telling how much of a great friend he wa to them and everyone and that they all cherish him greatly. From Hairo was a tiny wooden sculpture thatbh carved himself with all hi passion poured into it. Mera and Kuboyasu compiled a cut lil video birthday card from all the people hems helped and inspired, even people he doesn't know.

Chiyo and Teruhashi had compiled a cake shaped in Saikims likeness from a recipe Y/N gave them. Other than that Y/N had no other contribution to the cake as they had their own project in mind.

Riddle me this. Can you use a sandcastle pail as a jello mold. The answer is yes. Y/N bought a sandcastle pail to use as a mold to make the man a giant coffee jelly. And it does a lil jiggle when ya shake it so that's fun. Y/N clearly had the beat present.

(Delicious castles)

(Delicious castles)

Now to execute their plan of sneaking in and setting up. If that doesn't work and Saiki opens the door than oh well!

Ding dong

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yelled when Saiki opened the door. Nendou appeared out of no where and was like "Yeah happy birthday best buddy!"

They were invited in but something seemed off. Though Y/N was all about joking about death. Since grandpa's gone they're all jokingly like. " I guess you next pa"  considering he was around their fatherms age when the accident happened. "Look out for bears!" Theymd say. But Saiki didn't really seem like the type to do that but still defended him on saying it was ok to joke about that stuff.

They party went great and Saiki seemed to be having a great time. Any sort of problem they had seemed to solve itself magically. The cake being destroyed. Fixed. The tape being broken and Y/N convincing Aren that Saiki doesn't need to hit him to get even. Fixed. The giant coffee jelly that Nendou nocke over onto the table. Perfectly intact. This must be his best birthday yet!

And though it wasn't actually his birthday and his father's he did indeed enjoy the gesture. Especially the sweets he was gifted. It's a new year for him and season two is on the horizon.

[Updog ;)]

Apologies if this seems short ir rushed. Every day we get closer and closer to the confession. So exciting. I can't wait but I only have so much brain power my lil stars but Ill make sur to put my beat brain goo out there for a very special first date. ;D