Mini Ep 4 Birthday

Because May 29th is my b day and I'm planning on uploading it either on or the day before.

Y/N was awoken by the smell of sweet sweet pancakes. When they cracked open their eye they saw Kuboyasu standing above them. "Morning sleeping beauty~" He cooed before planting a kiss on their forhead. "I decided to come over to take you on a birthday date but since you were asleep I decided to make you breakfast"

He helps Y/N sit up an placed a tray of pancakes and a glass of juice on their lap. He then cut up the pancakes and fe them to Y/N like the royalty they were. "I got a big day planned for us and the first thing on the list is giving you a present"

He puts a small box on the tray for them to open. It was wrapped up nice purple wrapping paper with a shiny silver bow. Half the fun of presents is tearing the wrapping paper. Inside the box was a golden locket that they could kepp pictures of anything in. Ya know family, friends, pets, *cough* boyfriend *cough*

"Aww it'th lovely. Thank you" They gave him a big ol "kith" on the cheek before putting it on. "I will wear thith forever and ever and when some crazy grave robber digth me up they'll have to pry it from my cold dead handth" They gave him another smooch.

"Bleh sticky" He chuckles. "Well go get dressed in something comfy ok?" He picked up the now empty tray an leaves the room fo them to get dressed. And they did a nice flowey strawberry button upvloose fitting jeans, and of course white platform boots for maximizing sexiness and dominance.

When Aren saw Y/N again he just felt all those butterflies of love at first sight all over again because by god they looked gorgeous. Look at them just towering over him with their sexy boots. Man's 5ft 8in so if y'all tall y'all reeeaaallly tall. If not then damn slay in those high boots. Aren is flustered as hell. "Y-You lo-ok nice-" he stammered out. Y/N made note to wear these boots more often.

"Oh uh" He decided to get his shit together. "First things first we're going to see that one movie that came out that was based on the show about a family owning a buger restaurant by a pier. And you think that characters are lovable and have a good dynamic and realistic mannerisms." Ah yes that movie. The one they've been hyped about sincebthey heard about it.

Aren took Y/N by the hand and led them outside, carrying them down any stairs they may encounter in the process. "I brought the motorcycle!" He smiled and tossed a helmet over to Y/N because safety of his partner comes first.

Y/N put on the helmet before happily hopping onto the bike. Aren happily joined them and got going and by god he felt intimidated from having his
powerful partner wrap their big strong arms around his waist. It felt nice but he also knew they could crush him if they wanted to at any moment but he wouldn't mind a bit. It is their birthday after all.