S1 Ep9 Nice

   Ah exams you either hate em or love em. On one hand intense studying but on the other no homework. Seeing as Y/N never studies it was a win win situation.

   Nendou on the other hand didn't study either and he was on the verge of being dragged down, which the teachers reminded him after every test. But lucky fo him he has a magic pencil that belonge to his papa.

   Despite both of them being very unprepared they did surprisingly well when it came to their ranking out of 181 students. And of course or meme lord was in the 69th place. "Ha ha nice"

   Their other classmates didn't do as well. Saiki got exactly in the middle in ranking in which he wa extremely proud of. Good for him. Both Hairo an Kaido did wors but Hairo did surprisingly better despite not studying unlik Kaido who had studied all night. And last but not leas was the purple perv who tried to use ghosts to cheat. Sham on him fo being a cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

~

   Ah another peaceful day with absolutely nothing going on. A day where Y/N can kick back relax and do nothi- RING RONG MOTHAFUCKA PICK UP THE PHONE. Y/N let's out a sigh before picking up the phone. At least they won't be bored.

   "Hey buddy!" On the other end it was their dearest friend Nendou, whatever he's planning they can't possibly say no to this lovable oaf.

   "Sup Nendork" They chuckled at their friend's excitement. He probably found a 'so bad that it's funny' movie at ghe 100 yen store again.

   "So guess who got personally invited to Chono's magic show?" He bragged. They wondered for a moment on why that nam sounded so familiar and realize it was the magician from tv.

   "Hm I dunno your mom" They not only snuck in a ur mom but answere the question with a half right answer. You're so smart Y/N.

   "Yeah! We got three tickets! I was gonna ask Saiki to come with but he was busy so do you wanna come with us?" Y/N wa a tad disappointed that they were second place but happily accepted their offer.

   Later that night Nendou and his mom picked them up. When they arrived they had somehow ended up backstage they learned that Ms. Nendou and Mr. Chono were lovers!?! It seems today just kept getting more interesting.

   Soon they sat down and the show began. First off was a teleporting trick where the suspicious pink haireed assistant actually teleported.

   Next up was the good good sweet climax of the show. The cutting box trick. Which Nendou volunteered for even though no one asked.

   Unfortunately Chono couldn't deliver the goods. He got beat up and Ms. Nendou made away with his credit card. Such a lovely day.

~

  "Ah another day come to an end"  Y/N smiled. They seemed a lot happier than usual to be leaving  school lately. The reason being is that they discovered a quaint little coffee shop called Cafè Mami. In which theybhad been visiting everyday.

   They enjoyed the calming decor that had a nice coffee brown color scheme which was paired with lovely house plants. The lingering smell of coffee woke them up but somehow relaxed them. The best part was that there was barely anybody else there so it was always so relaxing.

   The coffee was good too. Only two hundred yen per cup (2 dollars) what a deal. They'd usually get a house blend with sugar and milk but would change it up from time to time sometimes they'd even order a cookie to eat with it. The blend was well seasoned and was served piping hot as it should.

   Today was a lil different than other days because when they walked in they spotted Saiki and Mera whom had begged their friends not to tell the teachers that she had a part time job. Which of course Y/N kept their lips zipped. Who else was gonna serve them coffee?

   They decided to sit across from Saiki if he was cool with it, which he was. Saiki ordered his coffee jelly while Y/N ordered their usual with a cookie.

   Y/N blew the top of the coffee before slowly sipping it, taking in and enjoying all the flavours. They let out a sigh of joy and ended up making that cute lil face that Saiki does when he eats his coffee jelly. "It's mild but full-bodied flavor never fails to shine through. Delightful" They mumbled which earned a slight snicker from Saiki.

   Unfortunately their bliss was cut short after the manager held a meeting with Mera and 'the lovely young couple'. "Sir we're not a coup-" Y/N was cut off  after being bombarded with questions about how the cafe could be better.

   This of course made the two coffee enjoyers upset so they finished their treats and left with of course paying for said treats. Unfortunately they won't have that peace and quiet tomorrow after everyone decided to visit Mera at work.

   Y/N sighs "Well there goes my safe space and introvert paradise. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else to go today." So much for being a regular I guess.

Luckily Nendou being unlikeable saved the day.

[Updog :) ]

I believe in coffee. Coffee for everyone!