S1 Ep 12 Cowabummer Dude

Oh boy the time has come. The time to choose groups for the class trip. Thr girls had done what they said in the previous chapter and invited Y/N to join their group in which they gladly accepted.

Now the trio was in the hall discussing which guys group they would join. "Well I think imma ask Saiki and his group if we can join. Is that cool with you guys?" Y/N asked

As if on cue the two girls said, "Yes!" Perhaps a little too enthusiastically. But who cam blame them they're going to spend three whole days with their crushes.

"Ha ha alrighty then" They chuckled as they went over to the group of boys who happily accepted their offer and there was no complications at all what so ever and Mera was going to eat all the pineapple and she can stomch. Happily ever after baby.

~

Zoo wee mama! It's finally time for the god damn trip except it slso wasn't. You see Y/N and the rest of their classmates were in the airport but their flight has been delayed to a god damn typhoon.

Everyone went from being so damn happy to being as miserable as a funeral for a week old puppy who died from being left out during the winter in Alaska.

Y/N was looking forward to surfing the waves on the Okinawa beaches. That's right. If Y/N couldn't get anymore cool and irresistible they fucking surf.

Y/N let's out a sigh a they checked the time on their phone for the twentieth yine that hour. "Cowabummer dude" They mumbled. On the bright side Chiyo shared her treats with them.

And after all that it's fucking finally time to go on the plane. Once settled in Y/N took a nice long beauty nap.

~

WOO HOO! After a nice long nap they end up on a bus in Okinawa and they're heading straight to the hotel tobget some munchies.

Y/N looks out the window and at the beautiful blue oceans. "God, I can't wait to surf on that bad boy. I can see it now. The smell of the water. The wind in my nonexistent hair. The cool crisp crystal clear water below me. Oh I can't wait" They rejoiced with the others about all the activities they could do.

Once they made it to hotel Kaido showed off his knowledge of Okinawan dialectic.

"That's great Kaido but can you speak it fluently?" Y/N asked. Maybe he'll stop if he realises he can't.

"I uh no but I bet you can't speak a second language fluently either" Oh it seems they never told him that they were from America

"Well Japanese is my second language actually" They chuckled. "<Imma from 'Merica where we eat burgers and try to justify being shitty people. Yee haw rodeos an shit>" (the <> was to emphasize that Y/N was speaking a different language.

To say the least, Kaido was stunned.

~

After a long day it was time to take a nice long bath and go to bed but I'm not gonna tell you which bath Y/N used ya pervs.

Y/N happily fell asleep with the excitement of having a beach episode in mind as they fell alseep. And nothing at all happend with the hotel and everything was perfectly normal nothing dissapeared at all.

[Updog :) ]

EEEEE SO DAMN CLOSE! SO EXCITING