S1 Ep6 R/ShowerThoughts

Lately there has been word of a supposed fourtune teller setting up their lil 'house' around PK academy which means that students would totally totally be visiting this so so scam artist who preys on people trying to brighten their ho-hum lives with a little illusion. Aka our lil Shun-shine. And of course he'd love to include his best non-gender confirming friend, aka Y/N, in his lil adventures. How cute.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N" Kaido shouted as he ran towards the person of whom he is shouting.

Y/N stood still like a deer in headlights as lil Shun was running as fast as he could towards them. "Wha-"

Soon lil Shun crashed into Y/N out of excitement and accidentally tackled them to the floor which earned a blush from the both of them.

The light blue haired boy soon realized the situation, as well as the position he and the other were in, he soon got up and stuttered out apologies as he became a tomato.

Y/N soon got up as well and dusted themselves off. "Hey it's ok dude. Now what's got you so excited that you knocked me over?" They teased.

He takes a deep breath as he regains his composure. "Well I heard that there was a new 'House of Fourtune Telling' and I was wondering if you'd want to come with me to see if there's any sign of Dark Reunion being there."

"Yeah of course I'd go with you man" They chuckle and ruffle his hair before carrying on with their day, leaving a blushing blue boy behind.

An hour or two after school ended the two teens stand in line for the House Of Fortune Telling while wearing some badass disguises. Shun wore his normal uniform but with a black beanie on as well as blue glasses that were quite similar to Saiki's. Y/N on the other hand was taking it a step further because if you wanna go incognito ya gotta do it properly. The enby was flaunting their wonderful sense of style with a banana yellow beanie, a cherry red hoodie, a pair of depression grey sweatpants, and blueberry blue flip flops.

"So why are we all dressed up again?" The stylish one asked.

"Well incase Dark Reunion really is behind this I have to make sure they don't recognize us for the sake of safety for the both of us" Shun-baby explained.

"Ooooooooooh, ok" They smile. 'The dork cares about me. How cute'

"Why did YOU think we were wearing these disguises?" He asks.

"To be honest I don't really know or remember" they lied. 'I thought we were gonna rob this scammer' their internal dialogue admitted.

Soon it was Shun's turn to go in and sadly Y/N couldn't go in with him for it was only one person at a time. When he emerged from the mysterious building he was holding a necklace with a smile that said 'They're the real deal' though truth be told Shun can be quite gullible at times despite having higher intelligence than Nendou.

Y/N headed in and took a seat in a comfy looking chair as an old hag introduced herself. "Hello there young uh . . . Person" She smiled "I am Mikiko Clairvoyance. How may I help you today?"

'Well isn't that a fake ass name', the young person thought "Well my buddy invited me to come with him, he was your last consumer with assuming I could go in with him I guess since I'm here now so maybe you can tell me my future?"

"Oh of course dear! How about I tell you a bit about your love life?" She offered.

"Uh sure why not?"

"Well let's get started dearie." Ms. Clairvoyance held out her hands to be held in which Y/N did before she looked into her crystal ball off wonders.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed "It seems you have multiple admirers of both sexes" She was impressed and Y/N was a cocky lil shithead.

She continued "It seems the one your to be with is a big strong man with beautiful eggplant hair. It seems he has a dark past as well how mysterious~" To say the least the oldie was a tad jealous. "Well that will be all dearie come back soon"

And with that Y/N took their leave and Shun happily bombarded them with questions as they started making their way home.

Suddenly the mysterious old hag came running to the two and was shoving money to Shun before running away leaving them to wonder what the fuck just happened.

But then a wild Nendou appeared. It seems he wants ramen but what's this!?! Saiki's here too and this is just a odd transition for the next part that's dragging out too long and the author is making too many things sound like a question due to their limiting writing abilities? Yes.

And so the Quad Squad left to get a post-lunch pre-dinner meal at a Ramen place that Nendou had recommended but on the way they picked up 1 Teruhashi Kokomi, whom had been swooned over.

"So how'd you heard of this ramen place, Nendou?" Our beanie boi asked.

"Well I've heard it from a realative's friend's ex dog walker . . . I think" He pondered.

'What is this some sort of Urban legend' Teruhashi thought.

Speaking of Teruhashi it seems she had wedged herself between the two hottest people that were walking with her, Saiki and Y/N. Those were her two, yes TWO, crushes. And because of that she tried to strike up a conversation with the two. "So what's on your guys' mind?"

Saiki stayed silent as per usual before Y/N shared their thoughts that one would have while high along with their infinite knowledge of the universe. "The brain named itself" They pointed out but lied about their true thoughts which were of the handsome man the Fortune teller had described to them.

At last they had arrived at the ramen place which it's dirtiness was of a Denny's and a Waffle house combined.

Everything was covered in dirt and grime while a few appliances looked broken.

The chef himself was a sweaty old man who looked as if he hadn't showered in a week.

And the ramen itself matched with the rest of the restaurant on it's grossness levels. It looked like they used rotted ingredients and it had purple foam with it as well.

"Hey! Not even pigs would even eat this slop!" Nendou was mad on how destroyed his favorite food was and Y/N couldn't help but agree as they gagged at the sight and the stench. But when Teruhashi had made an attempt to eat this filth Y/N gave into to their stomach and ran to the nasty bathroom to vomit up their lunch.

The five were promptly kicked out after, as if they were going back to that dump. Ugh.

The beanie boi and the Bluette had to be comforted by their friends as they headed to their respective homes to where they could barf in peace.

[ Updog ;) ]