S2 Ep3 Tiger King

Hehe meow

Y/N woke up and looked outside and gasped happily when they saw twinkling snow on thw ground and flying through the air. "IT'TH THNOWING!" They cheered delightfully. After getting dressed in their nice warm uniform they shoved something to eat on their way to school in their povkets before getting geared up to go play in the snow. There's nothing that thick gloves and a fluffy thick orange parka can't fix.

Y/N waddled outside and saw Aren struggling to make it to their house. He was freezing cold, shivering and sliding around on the ice. "AREN WHERE'S YOUR COAT!?!" They ran over to him to warm him up with a hug. "I-I-I don't-t ha-ve o-one" He was so cold he could barely speak. "U-Usually o-our uni-uniform jacket-t keeeeps us warm-"

"Oh honey c'mon I think I got a spare jacket you can use" Y/N dragged him inside where he was greatful that he had such a kind and caring partner. "Y/N who's this?" Their father asked, putting on his jacket to go to work. "Is this that boy you keep talking about?"

"Yeth! Yeth it ith!" Y/N said with pride. "He thought he could go out today without a jacket. Do you think you have any old oneth that he can borrow?" He thinks for a moment. "Go check the closet. Well Bye guys" He heads out and off to work.

Y/N headed to the closet and pulled out an old parka for him to wear. Oh it even has gloves in the pockets he can use. Y/N shoved it into hia arms and grabbed a scarf from the bottom of the closet to wrap around him to make sure he's nice and warm.

Now that the two were probably dressed the headed out and walked to school together hand in hand. "How did I get so lucky to hav tou as a partner?" He asked. "You're always so kind and looking out for others."

"Oh that's not true. I can be so mean sometimes." Y/N recalls the countless times they've been in fights. "But I gueth it was for the thake of keeping my friendsth thafe and happy." Like the guy who stole Kaido's wallet or those beach bullies in Okinawa. "And you of courthe" They are never going to let him live it down that they beat up a gang who knocked him out in one punch.

"It was one time Y/N!" He exclaimed. Y/N giggled. "Yeah I know" They leaned in and planted a nice warm kiss on his cheek. Which he followed up with a happy 'im so in love' sigh. "Aw that'th cute" Y/N cooed over this SIMP.

The peppered his face with kisses while they could before they headed in school because Aren was a bit shy about sharing the fact he was in a relationship with others but that was ok with Y/N. He can tell rheir friends when he's ready.