S1 Ep20 Cooking by The Book

(Lmao rock on dudes)

★。・:**:・゚★

Well lads its that tim of the year where everyone is joining clubs for fun or perhaps just to impress colleges. Y/N themselves was planning on having their own club but according to Mr. Matsuzaki a boxing club is "too dangerous" and "chess boxing is still as dangerous as regular boxing." Pshhh whatever.

Well onto the board where they hold all the wonderful advertisements for clubs and oh look Kuboyasu is there too. "Hey dude you looking for a club too?" Y/N asked happily

Kuboyasu jumped a lil. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" He scholed. "And yeah but there hasn't really anything that has caught my eye yet. What about you? Maybe Ill join a club with you"

"Well at first I was gonna make a club but apparently a boxing club is too dangerous so Im here now I guess" They look around and spotted a poster. "Oh Occult club." A realisation soon hit them. "Ugh it's probably hosted by Toritsuka. Eh might as well make sure he doesn't do anything creepy. Besides I've been neaning to ask him about my grandpa"

"Grandpa?" Kuboyasu asked as the two started walking. "Yup grandpa. Apparently my gwampy is my guardian spirit. I never met the old man because he died. Long story short of how he passed: he tried to teach a bear how to drive but he never taught him how to use the breaks and they fell off a cliff. But family neans everything to me so I'm willing to pug up with a sliver of his bullshit."

"Y/N that's so sweet-" Kuboyasu was quickly cut off by Y/N wasn't finished talking. "But if that fucker tries anything Ill reenact the defenestration of Prauge. But like on the first floor. I don't wanna kill him cuz ya know family✨" Well it was still pretty sweet.

When opening the door to the class where their club was being held they were greeted by a slightly surprising line up. Toritsuka and Kaido was obviously members but Chiyo and Saiki? And who's this lil first year?

Y/N waved in the general direction of the others and headed over to the first year. "Hi I'm Y/N! What's your name?" Y/N greeted. "I'm Makino Arisu. In Junior high, I used to read 3000 books about black magic and necromancy" Y/N nodded."That's a lot. Well if Toritsuka tries anything weird you can always tell me alright?" Y/N's gotta be the big sibling to the poor innocent first years who don't know about Toritsuka's perverted shenanigans.

She nodeed. Toritsuka got upset with Y/N. "Hey! Im not trying to do anything!" He defended acting all offended. "Yeah says the guy who put 'mostly girls' on his club poster. You ain't discrete dude. Anyways how's gwampy?" As always people are shocked to see how quickly Y/N's mood changes. "Uh he's good. He said something about going to the museum to punch dinosaurs" "That's nice" Y/N knows what they're going to do over the weekend.