S1 Ep11 Detective Cuppa Joe

On a trip to cafe Mami when Y/N ran into their good friend Saiki and a child. "Saiki, who's crotch goblin is this?" They asked.

"This is Yuuta and I'm not sure. He thinks that I'm sort of superhero called Cyborg Cider Man number two" Saiki looks down at the green haired kid.

Said kid looked up at Y/N in awe. "OH MY GOSH IT'S DETECTIVE CUPPA JOE!" He squeals as he opens his comic book to show that he was a fan.

The detective was the smart assed caffeinated boss of Cyborg Ciderman No.2 and the superhero's sidekick Peach Tea Girl. Though they don't appear unless a dire situation they're a fan favorite. They also have a cat names cream puff.

"Well It's nice to meet ya kid" They decided to play along. "Well Cyborg Ciderman if you need me I'll be at Cafe Mami. I'll even get you a coffe jelly my treat" and thus Cuppa Joe went off to detective work.

Yuuta has another encounter with the detective when Barron Cola kidnapped them. Aka the two did their weekly visit to saiki.

To say the least Y/N knows what they're gonna be for Halloween.

~

Ah Summer. The time for running through a sprinkler in a t shirt and jeans. Rolling down a grassy hill. They days are longer. The nights are shorter. It's very noticeably warmer. Oh and the summer fun activities like festivals which is the transition to the next part of the story.

Nendou had dragged Y/N along to a festival. This is the one time that Y/N actually considered saying no to him. It was for two reasons. The first was anxiety. Just the general social anxiety plus the anxiety of getting lost in a croud and possibly losing valuable. The second reason was just over stimulation from all the LOUD LOUD people. God they hate people so damn much.

In the end they decided to go with taking precaution. They brought some sound blocking headphones just in case. They also brought a money clip with just enough money for snacks. J. J. Bittenbinder taught them to do that so if someone mugged them they can just be like "You want my money? Go get it!" Then throw it as the run away. YA GOTTA THROW EM OFF HIS RYTHEM

So here is Y/N, standing nwxt to Nendou as he demanded a refund for his food. They sorta just tuned him out a they admired Hairo's ass with a slight blush on their face. I mean how could they not it was just hanging out there in th open all like 'Hey there look at me'

They were so distracted that they didn't even notice the commotion with the guy and the wallets until Hairo was exclaiming how he lost his wallet. By the time they properly zoned back in Hairo had seemed to find his wallet. Good for him. Good for him.

Y/N ended up having a great time as they stuffe their face with snacks and won all their friends prizes with those hammer an bell games. They got them all cheap off brand Pokemon plushies.

Y/N had came home that night with a bag of kettle corn, an off brand psyduck that they named Momo, and a big ol smile on their face. What a great night.

~

Ah another wonderful day with hanging out with friends. But this time it was at a nice diner instead of the usual ramen shop or Cafe Mami.

Y/N sat next to the lovely Kusuo Saiki. Across from them was the lovely but embarrassing young bachelors Shun Kaido and Riki Nendou.

Unaware to Y/N and their pink haired companion there was two ladies on the other side of the booth barrier thing thinking about them and about how they were gonna spend time with them during the trip to Okinawa.

Since Y/N was a god damn transformer (gendah fluid) the teachers would allow them to sleep wherever because they're not gonna ask a teen what's in their pants. So the two ladies are planning on inviting them to be a group of three so they could spend more time together.

The two ladies, Chiyo Yumehara and Kokomi Teruhashi sighed happily at the calm before the storm. The storm was Nendou being a dunderhead and accidentally blowing a straw wrapper ontonthe ladies side.

After the chaos Y/N helped the two blushing ladies get up and even cleaned up the mess for them. To say the least their likeablity meter skyrocketed and the ladies couldn't wait to seen them in a swim suit

[Updog :) ]
Ah I cannot wait to the Okinawa arch because right fucking afternis KUBOYASU BABYYYY! WOOOOOO!