The Vampire And Their Beloved . (A non canon Halloween special)

BOO! SPOOKY SCARY BWAHHAHAHAH! TRICK OR TREAT HEHEHE! GET SPOOKED! ))

~

October is the time to get scary as it is the month of the spooky holiday Halloween. But whether or not you celebrate, autumn always has an eerie feel to it. Sure it may look pretty with all the colorful leaves but those leaves are dying and losing their healthy green glow. Each day gets shorter and shorter and the sky gets darker and darker. You are surrounded by death and darkness that's hidden by the smell of various pumpkin spice for three months. And it gets even worse afterwards. winter is colder and darker than fall. All is quiet and there's no signs of life other than humans and a few small animals. It's depressing.

One cool night Y/N had decided to enjoy the cold weather before it got too cold to be enjoyed. They sat upon their stoop as the warm glow of the house behind them illuminated their back. As they breathed in the cool crisp air filled their lungs. They then went into a coughing fit and hoped that they weren't going to get sick from staying out there.

It was quiet but in a peaceful way. The quiet chirps of bugs seemed to sooth them. It left them venerable and off guard. But what is out here that could attack them? At most they'll get a couple bug bites.

After an hour of sitting around they could swear that they felt something land on them but they just figured it was a moth, basking in the light reflecting. 'Nothing wrong with a cute little moth. Especially those fluffy little poodle moths. So adorable' But Y/N couldn't be more wrong about their new little buddy.

Suddenly the felt a sharp pain in their neck. "OW!" They yelped while swatting at the pesky thing nipping at them. The fuzzy creature escaped before Y/N could snap its little bones.

Y/N started to panic as the pain on their neck had lingered and they could feel their head getting lighter. 'THAT WAS NOT A MOTH! THAT WAS NOT A MOTH!' They thought as they lost consciousness.

Sometime later their brother brought them inside and carried them to bed, thinking they merely fell asleep outside.

~

The next day they woke up with a migraine and as soon as they sat up a wave of nauseousness set over them "Ugh." They groan 'I feel terrible but I got a test today and I hate making up tests everyone is so loud and inconsiderate like I'm trying to think. God damn. Maybe I'm just hungry or dehydrated.' So of course the next course of action is to eat breakfast pastries with their favorite juice and for some reason their pain and suffering isn't completely gone. Wonder why.

None the less they kept calm and carried on. They got ready for school as normal before heading out to walk with their friends. Though they were tried to mask it they seemed to be uncomfortable for multiple reasons.

Kuboyasu seemed to be the first to notice it. "Are you alright? You don't look too hot I mean you are hot but you get what I mean." He whispered as to not draw attention.

"Yeah I just feel crappy today but I ain't going home til I take that test and grab my homework. I refuse to do tests in an environment where I can't focus." They narrowed their eyes. "It's like my classmates want me to fail."

"I'm sure they don't. Why would they want someone s amazing as you to fail?" He asked genuinely. His delinquent past means that he was a bit separated from the standard high school hierarchy  as he had his own to be a part of. "Do you wanna talk about why you feel crappy today?"

They were already upset about feeling crappy so they might as well rant about it. "Well first I woke up with a migraine, and despite eating breakfast I feel kind of nauseous, i'm kinda sweaty and the sun feels brighter than usual, my teeths hurt, AND my neck hurts!" They whisper yelled in frustration.  "I think something bit me last night." They added on.

"Well no wonder you feel horrible!" Kaidou butted in, eavesdropping is apparently something he's good at. "The thing that bit you probably got you sick!"

"Yeah probably but after this test I'll go home and rest up. Compromise!" Not horribly failing a test filled them with determination. "Imma big boy I can tough it out."

And so they did and as soon they finished their test they asked the school nurse to go home and they did. As soon as they did they took a nice long nap.

~

Later that day they woke up sometime after the sun went down. Dinner had passed and the leftovers would put in the fridge.  'Damn I slept for a long time.' Their stomach rumbled and their teeth started hurting. 'But before i grab something to eat I should see if I'm getting cavities or some shit like that'

They headed to the bathroom to inspect their chompers. 'No cavities but had my teeth always been so sharp and long and pointy?' Why cares I'm hungry'  With the thought of food running across their mind their teeth started hurting again. Much to their horror they saw their teeth growing right before them in the mirror. They could feel their fangs digging into bottom lip.

'What the hell?!' Trust me you can believe and love the supernatural as much as you want but that's not gonna stop you from freaking out when something of the paranormal variety happens. 'It's ok Y/N. It's probably just your tired self hallucinating from how hungry you are. Just get some food and go to bed.'

They headed down to the kitchen and grabbed the tupperware from the fridge but when they opened the container it was apparent that their oh so lovely brother had gotten to it before the. 'Asshole' They sighed and rummage through the fridge for something to eat. They decided to settle on a nice healthy apple to keep those damn doctors away.

They bit in to the ripe juicy apple. Delicious. Next thing they know the apple was all dried out and lost its color. 'Did I do that?' They pondered before throwing the deflated apple. 'I should get to bed and figure this out later.'  They figured that if they went to bed all their problems would go away but they didn't.

Sure they had felt their fangs retract but when they went to double check in the mirror the found out that the fangs were still in fact there. They couldn't keep denying it at this point. The reason why they could still see themselves in the mirror is because modern mirrors are made of aluminum, opposed to old silver ones that would burn up their reflection. At least they'll be able to hide it better with these new fangled mirrors.

Another misconception about vampires is that they don't actually burn up in the sun but they don't sparkle and glimmer either. They're just less powerful. The whole vampire thing is actually more similar to a werewolf situation. Person by day and vampire by night. Like a superhero.

Y/N only knew that of course after doing a google search. Though those were fictional vampire and could be entirely different from their real life situation they felt somewhat comforted and started embracing their new self.

~

It is now a week later from when Y/N into a sassy batty fella. They've adjusted pretty well actually. It's not that different from being a human other than the craving for blood.

Currently they're in the worse situation to have that cravin. They were cuddling with their beloved Kuboyasu. God they love him so much but he's the last person that they'd want to hurt. Maybe he'd understand if they told him. . . Or not. They decided to just try to forget it but how could they when he's right there with his neck exposed.

They rest their head on his shoulder and tilted his neck back. "Sorry honey"

CHOMP

[;) Updog]

Happy Halloween y'all hope ya enjoyed it lmao.