S1 Ep8 WHAT THE FUCK

   Oh Valentine's Day the most wonderful time of the year other than Halloween. I mean it's basically pink Halloween

   Y/N seemed happier than ever. Perhaps they might get a valentine or perhaps one for someone else. Actually on further inspection it looks like they're skipping to school with a bag full of heart shaped lollipops for all their friends and classmates.

   It seems Y/N has located their first target. Barely in sight was Toritska and Saiki discussing weather or not the purple clad will get any heartfelt Valentines.

   Y/N got into running position before bolting towards their friends at full speed.

NYOOM

   "Friends!" they chirped happily as they dropped a lollipop in each of their friend's hands before running the rest of the way to school. Something that Hairo would admire dearly.

🌸🌈💕✨💕🌈🌸

   Speaking of Hairo they ran into him on the way to their shoe locker, literally. They ended up toppling him over and they went down with him in this romantic anime style cliche fall and everything spilled every where. By everything I mean all the Valentine's Hairo was gifted and Y/N's candies for their friends.

   "Ow! Sorry Hairo." They look up from his chest while magical sparkly Valentine's romance floaties float around them like another cliche.

   Hairo chuckled with a slightly noticeable blush as he helps them up as well as help pick up their things. "It's ok. It's ok" He finished up picking up the sweets. "Where were you going in such a hurry anyways? School doesn't start in half an hour"

   "Oh I was just excited to give all my friends candy for Valentine's day. I just love my friends so much" They blush and rub the back of their head. "Speaking of which." They plop a candy in Hairo's tote bags before running off to gift more lollies.

  🌸🌈💕✨💕🌈🌸

   After gifting lollies to her friends and classmates they decided to give the rest to Mera because the poor girl deserves it.

   As they finally head to class there was a surprise waiting for them in their desk. It was chocolates.

   "What in the mother loving Warfstache is this?" They thought to themselves. On futhur inspection they were HEARTFELT chocolates. Several of them. Are they becoming the new Teruhashi "What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck?" And they're not even signed do they have a secret admirer? Perhaps several? "WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK"

   Saiki knew who sent those chocolates but he doesn't think that telling them would stop them mentally screaming. He'll just hav to wait for tomorrow fo the screaming to stop.

~

[Updog ;)]

Sorry it's short I  couldn't figure out how to squeeze Y/N in the other plots of the episode. Lmao I hoped you enjoyed anyways.