S1 Ep18 Drop Pop Candy

Another day. Another Coffee jelly.

Y/N was currently on their way to the Saiki household with coffee jellies to repay Kusuo for a favor. You see Y/N had made a goof at work and Saiki wa the only one at the cafe to watch them drop a plate and accidentally step on a cat's tail like a monster. And so they bribe him to not tell.

As they made it to the door his mum headed out in a rush. "Oh hello Y/N I don't have the time to talk but Saiki, Teruhashi, and Yuuta are inside so have fun!" she ran off to her meeting. She gotta get her mom on.

They happily headed inside while being tailed by Saiki's cat, Amp. "Hey guys!" Y/N chiped before putting the bag of coffee jellies on the table.

As soon as the crotchling heard thei voice he fucking screamed "DETECTIV CUPPA JOE!" oh no. OH NO. OH NO.

The lil shit lunged onto them and climbed all over them like a jungle gym. "Saiki why is this super hero crazed croth goblin in your home?" . . . "Oh you're neighbors and babysitting that's greaaaaat" To be honest Y/N isn't the biggest fan of kids. You're kid's not cute he's ugly and is always crying and you don't even bother to look up at your phone to stop them. Waaaah. Waaah. Even if your kid was cute they're not even cool. Boo. Loser.

To say the least Kokomi was somwhat relieved that she wasn't the only one who dislike's children. And perhaps Cuppa Joe can distract the goblin while her and Saiki have an adult conversation- "Go play with the kitty" Cuppa Joe ordered and of course the kid would listen to their heros. Well at least that'll distract him now for Saiki- he seemed more interested in the goblin than Kokomi.

It seems it's time for her to leave well of course until the crotchling saw her counterpart on the telly and started running out the door after peach tea girl. Cuppa joe followed suit to make sure he doesn't get hit by a car.

★。・:**:・゚★

Oh boy oh boy time for public humiliation!

Lemme rephrase. Karaoke party were you're forced to sing without backing vocals like a fool. It's even wors if you don't know the song or the melody. Luckily for Y/N the singular japanese song that they actually know was on the lineup and the only reason they knownthat song is because of good old Undertale.

They anxiously wait their turn at their table two of with their favorite people. They were sitting on the outer part of the booth with Kuboyasu right next to them and right across the two js good ol Saiki who was happily ordering desserts forbthe table. Well until Hairo shoved a tablet in his face so he'd pick a song.

Hairo kept insisting on him picking a song to which he eventually did. "Hairo I know you're trying to have us make fun and happy memories but I don't think pushing people out of their comfort zone is a good way to that. You might think tonight is a fun night to remember but they may not. They may even despise it" Y/N as always blessed their ears with their wisdom. Unfortunately the song was already put in so someone has to sing it.

After around after 15 minutes the desserts came bht before anyone at the table could claim them some ass hole claimed their desserts. "Wow that was quick we only just ordered" god what stuck uo assholes. Not they have to wait another 15 minutes why doe it even tak that long it's fucking ice cream. Y/N was now pissed AND hungry.

But they soon switched to a comforting and protective mode when Kaido sat across from them all gloomy like because no one paid attention to him while he sung. Y/N quickly swapped spots with Saiki to comfort the poor boy. Now Y/N was on the inner seat with Kaido next to them, Aren Across from them, and Saiki diagonally from them.

OH GOD WHAT IS THAT HORRIBLE NOISE?!? The buildingblacked out for a second from Nendou's horrid singing. When the lights turned back on most people were passed out but at least Y/N had their ice cream. The waiter's death shall not die in vain.

Oh glorious day after half an hour they finally desserts but just as they were to take their first bite Hairo butted in. Appearently the sone que was wiped and he put in what he could remember. "Hairo with all due respect fuck off. We've been waiting for thirty god damn minutes for some god damn ice cream. Please let us eat or I'll shove that microphone where the sun don't shine." Despite being passive aggressive they still manage to keep a bubbly chipper tone.

Hairo had necer seen Y/N use that kind of tone before so he quickly backed off and took Kaido so hecan have his redemption arc.

After eating the apologized for their behavior and blamed it on being hungry. But if anyone interferes with them trying not to starve again they WILL get violent. So I guess it's Y/N's turn to sing now while Saiki escapes. Oh but what's this? Kuboyasu wants to duet with them. How cute.

(If ya goin back to listen to the song Y/N sings Papyrus's part and Aren sings San's part)

[Updog ;)]

Sorry it was a bit sgorter than nirmal lol