S1 Ep2 Salt and Pepper

~

  Now later in the day it was time for gym or PE as some called it. This is when Y/N met the charming class Rep Hairo.

   After getting changed and heading outside our protagonist was met with a strong firm hand on their shoulder.

   They quickly turn around to slap someone, assuming they were picking a fight but they were met with a strong red haired man with thick eyebrows and a big ol smile. "Huh?"

   "Sorry if I startled you! I'm Hairo!" He Apologized

   "Hey it's all right, updog." Y/N chuckled nervously.

   Hairo smiled even wider by hearing what he assumed was a nickname. It seems you should start calling him 'dawg' or 'dog' now.

   Hairo went off to greet his other friends before Mr. Matsuzaki had started the class. "All right we're playing dodgeball today!"

  And with that a roar of groans and moans erupted as if someone played Tom Jones's "What's New Pussycat"  7 times in a row then a single of Tom Jones's "It's Not Unusual"  before continuing to play "What's new Pussycat" 13 more times

   Luckily good ol Hairo was able to save the day! "C'mon guys! This could be a fun opportunity to relive our youth!" And suddenly everyone was hyped to play.

   "We're still kids but aight" Little Y/N thought as they do some stretches before the game but little do they know the way they're gonna play is a lil different from what they're use to.

   "Taking turns? What is this a rpg? Back in my day it was 20 dodgeballs, 100 kids, and it was every man for themselves" Their thoughts were currently narrated by an old man voice.

   They sigh and shake their head. "Whatever, let's play" They happily wait to be picked and lucky Y/N, they were picked to be on Hairo's team which had Y/N, Hairo, Saiki, and some side characters that no one cares about.

  Now on the other team was Kaido, who was being way too confident about this, and Nendou. There were some other guys I guess.

  With the teams picked it was time to play. Hairo, being the absolute athlete he is, was able to take out a good amount of Nendou's team. Sadly, the big oaf was even more powerful, leaving Y\N, Saiki, and Hairo.

   "You're going down next buddy!" Nendou points at the shortie with the buzzcut, aka Y/N, aka you. He throws the ball at full force and it hit right in the middle if their face and it hurt so fucking bad. If ya had glasses they would've fallen off and be slightly bent and would have to be fixed with pliers.

   "OW! That hurt!" Y/N was now grumpy. Sure there was a face safe rule but they should sit out anyway just to recover. Which is what they did after Hairo pointed out that their nose was bleeding?!? "God damn! Nendou's a beast" They thought as they headed to the benches.

  They shoved some tissues up their nose and sat down by Mr.Matsuzaki so if there were a stay ball that was attracted to their face then maybe it would hit the teach instead.

  But hey lucky you Hairo was going to "Avenge Y/N for their sacrifice to the team!" Huzzah!

   Nendou throws another ball. It bounces off Saiki but luckily Hairo was able to catch it while in the process showing off that sweet ass.

   But alas! He has scraped his knee and it has become a blood fountain and he cannot go on! It is up to Saiki to win the game not for himself, not for Hairo, not for Y/N, BUT FOR THE TEAM! AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DOES! Sorta.

   Saiki was able to get a few people out and dodge the skillful attacks of Nendou and Kaido with giving Hairo just enough time to heal and finish off the game with a win.

   To say the least your friends have gained all of your respect for their athletic performance. And their respect is returned due to being one of the last 3 on the team. Hell, even Hairo asks to work out with ya.

~

   At some other point in the day you had been approached by a cute girl with short brown hair with a pink bow in it.

   She seemed to be looking for something or perhaps someone judging by the faint blush that had been peppered onto her cheeks. "Excuse me but have you seen Saiki anywhere?" She asked before realizing she hadn't introduced herself. " I'm Chiyo Yumehara by the way!" She said with a smile.

   "Well I'm Y/N L/N, charmed, I'm sure. To be honest I haven't seen him since he kicked ass in gym. But I wish you luck on your search. I, myself, am going to look for updog." Y/N ruffled her hair before leaving to find Nendou so they could get an apology from him for smashing their face in with a dodge ball.

   As Y/N left Chiyo's blush grew at the small action before she fixed her hair. Could that blush a sign of perhaps some sort of awakening for her? But no! She likes Saiki right? Though it was pretty cute when Y/N messed up her hair. But she just met them! She can't fall for someone that quickly, can she?

   She shook her head at these thoughts before going back to her mission at hand, which was getting Saiki to fall for her. "Saiki likes sweets right?" She thought as she continues her quest.

   "Yare Yare."

[ Updog ;) ]