Mini Ep 5 My Darling Sweetheart

Sorry it's been so long guys I fell deep out of writing and the fandom but I'm very back into it now lmao. I'm gonna lean away a bit more from the episode thing but still make refrences. I'm also much to lazy to keep up with Y/N's lisp lmao. Imma get creative. Enjoy some fluff.

~
'Oh Kuboyasu'
Y/N thought to themselves. It seems that ever since they've gone into a relationship they couldn't stop thinking about him. They couldn't stop yearning to be by his side once more when they say their goodbyes. Time feels like it slows down when he's not there with them or is it when they're with him? It's hard to tell really. They confessed only weeks ago but it felt like almost half a year.

Y/N now sits in their bed and watching TV on their laptop, lips still hurting from when they accidentally got stuck to their partner's on that cold winter day. If it weren't so cold that day they'd still be able to taste his kisses lingering on their lips.

It had only been two hours since he left to go home but it felt like two months. 'Ugh I'm being overdramatic aren't I?' Y/N chuckled to themselves. 'I'm  going to see that sweet sweet boy tomorrow  anyways.'

Y/N hummed happily, thinking about all the wonderful things they could do tomorrow. They may have known each other for a good bit but there's still always more to learn about each other. And they always learn something new every day.

For example: Y/N had learned the other day that Kuboyasu is surprisingly good at dancing. But I guess it's not much of a surprise since both fighting and dancing require a lot of movement.  He also likes dancing to romantic songs together and plays them when the two make food together.

On the other hand Kuboyasu had learned that Y/N likes to be dominate and protective one in the relationship. It was an odd feeling to him at first since he's the big scary reformed delinquent but he quickly learned to love it. Every time he's held he's absolutely smitten.

The night grew darker yet darker and Y/N eyes were starting to hurt from staring at a screen all day so they finally decided to head to sleep. They put on a game grumps sleep aid comp and set their laptop aside so they may curl up under soft warm blankets that will most definitely will fall out of the bed during the night. Charlie and Lola followed suit and hopped onto the foot of their bed.

They then all closed their eyes and their minds drifted off to a land that's darker than dark yet housing one's wildest fantasies

~

The next day Y/N was woken up by an angelic voice. No, it wasn't Teruhashi.  It was their Adele ringtone. Ya gay dumbass (/hj). But they did in fact have this ringtone for Teruhashi.

Y/N picked up their phone and answered in a weary voice. "Hello?"

"Ah. I hope I didn't wake you up." Teruhashi apologized. Being an expert in being perfect she of course can read the tones in people's voices like some sort of detective. "I can call you back later if you want."

"No no I can talk now but I just stop talking I've probably fallen asleep." Y/N internally laughed at their joke. "So what's up?"

"Well uhm" There were a couple things running through Teruhashi's mind from crushes to advice. Was it about he own crush on someone? Did she need advice to tell someone else? If so why would she ask the person who isn't open about their own relationship and as far as she knows is still single? "Oh never mind I forgot. You go back to sleep" She hung up. I guess we'll never know.

'Ok I guess I have to go back to sleep now. I just can't refuse the perfect pretty girl and I absolutely have to go back to bed and I am totally not using this as an excuse to stay in bed'
But alas, they could not fall back asleep. All they could do was daydream.

Some time later they heard the door open. Maybe if they kept their eyes closed they'll be left alone. Who in the world would disturb them on their lazy Sunday.

"Y/N~" A soft voice cooed. It was Kuboyasu. Out of all the people they wanted to see, he's the one. He made is way over and gave them a kiss on the forehead. "Wake up sweetheart~"

Now how could they say 'no' when he asked so sweetly. "Alright alright" They opened their eyes. "But jokes on you I was awake the whole time. I just really like bed" They chuckled.

"Well you can stay in bed because." He held up a plastic bag full of snacks from a gas station. "I got goodies for a movie day!"

He climbed into bed with Y/N and curled up beside them. "C'mon I'll even let you pick out the first movie."

"Man, watching movies with my darling sweetheart. And I don't have to even leave my bed. Best lazy Sunday ever" With the weekend you typically only have 2 days to do what you want. Saturdays are for having fun and maybe going out while Sundays are for resting up and preparing for the dreadful work filled week ahead. "Let's watch a scary movie."

They're a brave lil guy but even if there is a scary bit they'll probably be asleep when it happens. Who knows, maybe Aren't will be the scared one and end up leaping into their arm lik Scooby-Doo. That would be funny.

Y/N put on their favorite horror movie and snuggled up beside Kuboyasu. Despite all the spooks and blood from the Tv it was quite peaceful. They could fall asleep easily if it weren't from the blood curdling screams.

"I love movie days with you"

"Me too."

[Updog ;)]