S1 Ep4 Danny Phantom

~

   "Hm what's going on?" Y/N had arrived a bit late to school and upon arriving they noticed a commotion in the hallway that seemed to attract mostly girls.

   They made their way to the crowd and some how squeezed past everyone to see an unfamiliar face. "Oh must be a transfer student. But what makes him so special?" They accidentally thought out loud but it's a good thing they mumbled so few people heard.

   "Oh he can see ghost and can tell you your guardian spirit" one girl said.

   Y/N wasn't exactly too impressed. They've watched too many cartoons. Besides the guy could very well be lying. They turn to girl and whisper "I bet mine is my grandpa I'll ask him bout it later though. Too many people." And with that they walk away.

   Lucky for Y/N they didn't have go looking for him for he approached them first. "Hey hot stuff!~ I'm Toritsuka Rita, do you wanna know about your guardian spirit?~"

   "All right but as long as you're honest about it cuz if you say it's someone cool like Ronnie James Dio or Jeanne d'Arc I'm going to call bullshit on that" Y/N doesn't take shit from nobody.

   "Ah ok uh it looks like a grumpy old man, big ears, big nose, glasses, he looks pretty fit for his age, that suit suits him nicely, looks like he has a few scars too." He rambled off a description which, strangely, peaked Y/N's interest.

   They pull out their phone and brought up a picture of a man that fits his description. " So like this?" They asked.

   He looked at them surprised. " Yeah thats exactly it! Did you know him at all?" He questioned.

   "Yeah, that's my grandpa. . . . He died while trying to teach a bear how to drive. Thought he could make some money like a lil side show attraction or some shit"

   To say the least Toritsuka was surprised at this and it took him a moment to comprehend what they had said.

   " . . . I'm Y\N by the way. It smells like updog it here-" They were cut off by a girl going "Hey it's the guardian spirits guy!" Soon Y/N had been run over by a bunch of freshmen girls.

   But don't worry Y/N wasn't left for dead. Hairo came to save the day. He scooped them away from the crowd and helped them to class.

~

   When the two of them entered the classroom there was a gasp of horror from Hairo. The cause of this gasp was the sight of the PK Academy Sports Festival arch destroyed. "No!" Screamed Hairo. "You were standing just a minute ago you can't give up just yet!" Sadly Hairo's motivation can't fix everything.

   After Hairo was done sobbing in the most manly way possible he turned to Y/N and Saiki? "When did he get here? Must've heard Hairo crying." Y/N concluded.

   "Will  you two help me rebuild the arch?!?" He asked with passion. And of course Y/N couldn't say no to Hairo, no one can. Besides they might as well return the favor.

  Soon the end of the day arrived and it was time to get to work. In order for  Y/N to work productively they put on their headphones and put on some music. From there they became a mindless zombie that had a goal to work and not eat brains.

   They became so absorbed in the work that they were oblivious to the things happening around them such as Hairo leaving for more wood, Saiki puting things together without tools, Hairo not beeing back for a while, and even Hairo sliding in on a log. They were only brought out of this work trance when Hairo gently shook them.

   "Huh?" They look around "When did all these kids get here? How long have  I been working?" They look down to see their hands a reddish color.

   They look back up to see Hairo crying tears of joy. "I'm so proud of you for working so hard and getting so much done!" He pulls Y/N into a hug. It seems Y/N has gotten yet another admirer.

   "Hey isn't the sports festival in a month or two?"

~

   Ah, It seems like it's another one of those days where Nendou wants to hand out. He shows up to Y/N's house with fishing gear while Y/N fell asleep in their clothes and is barely awake. They answer the door.

   "Hey buddy!" Nendou said a lil too loud. "You wanna go fishing?" He asked

   "Oh I would love too Nendou but-" They let out a big ol yawn "-I am so tired"

   "That's ok buddy!" He scoops them up and hold them like a baby. "You can take a nap on the way there."

   "Mmmmthanks Nendou" They yawn and fell asleep in the big Oaf's arms as he made his way to Saiki's to invite him as well.

   When he first arrived the door was slammed in his face, only to be opened again so he can help with his bug problem.

   Nendou sets Y/N on the couch so he can move the fridge and smash the two roaches. Saiki forced him to wash his hands before gathering his things and Y/N before leaving.

~

   Many things come and go. Some things come just as fast as they leave, like relationships. That's right guys, gals, and nonbinary pals. It's break-up season! Yaaaaaay!

   And the person that Y/N has to deal with today is on the verge of a break up with her boyfriend of 3 months. Everyone put your hands together for Chiyo Yumehara!

   Chiyo is currently conflicted woth her feelings. Yes, she has a boyfriend but she's thinking about others so she goes to Y/N for advice. "Hey Y/N. I got a question"

   "Hm?" Y/N's full attention was now on Yumehara. "What is it Chiyo? Is something wrong? Are you alright?" The reason for worry is that Yumehara herself had an expression that indicates that something is wrong.

   "Well it' just I need some relationship advice" She blushes "It's just that Takeru keeps telling me that stupid umbrella pick up line, his feet stink, he has no sense of fashion, he holds his chopsticks weird, he makes noises while he eats, he's rude to waiters, and whenever he laughs he dislocates his jaw!" She ranted.

   Y/N takes a deep breath. " Alright imma bout to lay down some important relationship advice so make sure you remember this. The key to any relationship is communication. These little pet peeves that you tell me, you should be telling him so he knows that he's doing something wrong and can work on it for the sake of improving your relationship. But if he's not able to shelf his desires for the sake of your relationship then DUMP HIS ASS!" They pause. "Thank you for coming to my Ted talk"

   "Okay thanks for the advice-" Chiyo was not expecting them to get intense towards the end but was glad they got their advice. . . .she dumped her Ex's rude ass that afternoon.

[ Updog ;) ]