S1 Ep23 The Best Holiday

Guys guys guys its the Halloween episode its the Halloween episode! Halloween is my favourite holiday. Spooky! I love it so much. But before that we have to deal with the rich bitch first ugh))

 But before that we have to deal with the rich bitch first ugh))

(Im hella proud of this art so check out my insta unde the same name for the version without the text)

Another transfer student. Already? But it's only been nine episodes since the last one and it seem pretty inconvenient to send in a new character in the second last episode of the season, especially if you don't even know if the show's gonna get a second season.

Besides they don't need another one. Toritsuka was a horrible character that Y/N wants killed off and Kuboyasu is all they could eve hope for and they don't need another transfer to ruin their perfectly happy life. Something that Saiki can get on board with.

Speak if the devil rolling in the red carpets. Saiko Metori, whom Y/N had been informed is the son of a millionaire who owns many companies in Japan. "So what would a prithy thpoiled brat like him would be doing at our thchool?" I warned you the lisp was permanent.

Saiko just looked at Y/N in disgust "Ew why do you sound like that" Clearly this man has never touched grass. "Well Japanethe ithn't exactly my fitht language so Ibhave a bit of an accent and I'm missing my two front teeth so I have a lithp and the perthon who decided to thpell lithp with an esth (an S) is a monthter" They seemed offended. "Go touch thome grath ya rich weirdo"

"I will do no such thing! A peasent like you can't tell me what to do!" He shoved a stack of cash in their face. "Take this, fix your stupid mouth and get out of my sight"

Y/N nabbed money. "I will do no thuch thing" They mocked him. "But I will take the money. Not because you can tell me what to do but so I can give it to someone who needth it more" The person in question was Mera. That girl deserve the world.

Saiko scoffed at the idea of generosity and went back to his plan. Not even paying off ugly people and former punks trying to trip him up can get in his way. The whole reason why he was in this school full of uncultured mouth breathing peasants. It was to woo the perfect oretty girl, Kokomi. He had seen her when he wa out and about an use his rich people powers to track her down but whobthe hell confesses by saying "I like you. Be my woman" after admitting some stalker like shit

While others considered this romantic Y/N thought this was stalker like but to be fair her whole fanclub is essentially a cult.