S1 Ep13 Turn The Sun Down

I gave ya a bonus song cuz I couldn't decide

Day number two was the day that Y/N was gonna ride those sweet sweet waves. After the long and boring trip to the aquarium and pineapple farm they darted to the changing room so the can get changed already.

After a couple minutes they come out last in a wet suit. Believe it or not those are hard to put on. It had nice green leafy accents and even a hood to be more 'aerodynamic'. And the best of all it showed off that sweet ass.

By the time they gotten out there had heard a commotion. They could tell it was a commotion because Chiyo looked like she was gonna cry and akaido was trying to beat up some beach bros.

They walk over with a mean look on their face. Those beach bros better not be messing with their bros. "Ey!" They yelled to gain attention as well dominance of the situation. "What the hell is going on!?" damn they be looking like a delinquent right now.

After the situation was explained to them. Like bro they're high schoolers. Children. And even after they told these fuckers that they were still flirting. AND THEY CALLED CHIYO UGLY. AND THEY CALLED KAIDO A WIMP. OH THEY ARE GOING FUCKING DOWN!

"Kaido watch my surf board" They shove the board into his arms as a deadly aura amitted from them. Y/N rolled up their sleeves, which kindA hurt cuz tight swim suit, wound up a punch and fucking decked one of them in the face.

After several punches to each guy the two had ended up with black eyes and bloody noses. "Shit,  this kid's crazy!" "Yeah man let's get out of here" With yhat the two fled like the cowards that they are.

When Y/N turned back to their friends their menacing aura was replaced with a cute and cheerful one despite the blood on their hands. They take the surfboard back from Kaido. "Well Imma go surfing. You wanna come with Chiyo?" The poor girl deserves some time to have fun. She had a rough day.

~

After snapping back from the initial shock of Y/N's strength, she nodded eagerly. "Yeah let's go" She clung onto their side as they walked to the water.

Once the two were at a pont to were the water reached their knees Y/N hopped onto the board. Well they were sitting on their legs but you get my point.

After getting on they held out their hand to Chiyo. Oh here it is again. The cliche anime romance. Here comes the imaginary pink romance bubbles and Sakura flower petals clouding up Chiyo's vision.

Now comes the fun part, catching some waves dude. Y/N spotted a wave starting to form and started paddling towards it. Zoo wee mama it looks like it's gonna be a big boy wave.

Aha! They successfully mounted their surf board onto the wave it was now for the hardest part: standing. Though there was some struggle both Y/N and Chiyo were now successfully standing on the board.

Unfortunately the only way Chiyo could properly balence was holding onto Y/N's waist which would mean if one were to wipe out the other would ho down with them. That was exactly what happened when the big boy wav got a lil too big.

Y/N was fine but poor Chiyo got water up her nose and had a coughing fit. The poor girl can't catch a break. At least when she got back to shore she can spend time with the handsome and heroic Kaido while Y/N gives all their other friends their romantic surfing experience. Even if they didn't realize it was romantic.

~

On the third and final day our dear Y/N had shared Coffee Red Bean anmitsu with their dearest friends. They weren't able to finish it so they split their laftovers between Mera and Saiki because they seeme to like it the most.

[Updog ;)]

I know very littl about surfing. Anyways, next chappie is the Kuboyasu one.