S1 Ep21 Chewsday

(⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ British slander but it's all in good fun, just some American doing some goofs. I love all my readers regardless. And also <this is english> because despite being written in english Y/N is still living in Japan and let's be honest if a super genius with a jetpack lived in England and went to Cambridge for four years he probably knows some english)

 And also <this is english> because despite being written in english Y/N is still living in Japan and let's be honest if a super genius with a jetpack lived in England and went to Cambridge for four years he probably knows some english)

(Fun fact she's the voice actor of Garnet)

Y/N just got a letter
I wonder who it's from.

Inside the envelope Y/N had received was a plane ticket to England. Attatched with it was formally written a letter.

Dear Y/N,

   After several phonecalls that have been failed to be answered I have decided to write you this letter. I must inform you that your dear friend Kusuo to visit his dearest brother in England. The dearest brother in question is myself, Kuusuke. I figured that he might miss his friends here so I have decided to send his closet friends tickets to England. These friends include you, Riki Nendou, and Kaido. I expect to see you soon. Goodbye~❤️

- Kuuske Saiki

'What's up with the wording? It makes it sound like a love letter. Well even if it was it's too late buddy. My heart is already sought out for another. The one and only Aren Kuboyasu' Y/N sighed happily at the thought of him. They then reread the letter. 'Im also flattered that I'd be considered anyone's closest friend. More or less Saiki. Well let's get packing!'

★。・:**:・゚★  

After a long exhausting journey of a car ride too early to the airport, meeting up with Kaido and Nendou, getting on a 12 and a half hour flight with motion sickness along with bad food, and cab drive to where Saiki and his family are staying. Y/N decided to head to the nearest couch of their lil waiting room Kuuske's assistant put them in and just passed out for some decent sleep.

That was until Kuuske busted open the door asking to play tag. How dare he interrupt their precious relaxation time. They don't care if they're in Englad they ticket was free they can do what they want. <Oh fuck off I'm tired> They chucked a pillow at him.

Kuuske was a lil surprised did that lil shit just throw a pillow at a super genius AND cuss him out in English. <Hey don't be a brat-> Y/N quickly cut him off <Do you know how fuckin tired I am? Do you know how jet lagged I am? I woke up at 3 im the morning to catch the fligh and I couldn't even sleep because everyone had motion sickness! Kaido looked all creepy because he sleeps with a blanket on his face and Nendou snores so loud it could be heard in Alaska!> If those two knew they wouldn't feel bacmd because they had the same complaints when they were in Okinawa but they would feel bad for making them lose sleep.