005 | blocking

v

v. cause when I fight you
used to tell me I was brave

EJ FOLLOWED NINI DOWN THE STAIRS, Ashlyn, Andy one situation from yesterday - but EJ didn't seem to get it.

"But why haven't you answered my texts?" He asked and she turned around with a sigh.

Nini was clearly annoyed but he cared sbout her so much that it clouded his judgement, so he kept pushing.

"Can we not to do this right now, please?" She asked as she saw the group of theirs friends waiting.

"Do what? Are you mad at me?" He questioned, the smile on his face dropping as they stood in the hallway.

"At lunch, I was at the computer lab, bribing some hacker to crack into my phone to recover a message you deleted when you stole it!" Nini yelled out.

Ashlyn and Andy looked at each other, both knowing that the other knew about the phone situation.

The entire group fell silent as they started to listen to the gossip. None of them expected this from the presumably perfect couple.

"Gina's not the wonderstudy I need to worry about, is she?" Nini asked.

"Can we talk about this over the-" EJ started and Nini scoffed, cutting him off.

"Dont," she said, starting to walk off before EJ said her name, making her turn around again.

He had those big wide pleading eyes that Andy recognised instantly, he felt bad, truly.

"I said I loved you and you couldn't say it back. You said it to Ricky, and now I see the way he looks at you and I know you guys have a lot of history," he explained, out of earshot so the others couldn't hear them.

"I could say the same thing about Andy, you two have always been so close and maybe I've always been a bit jealous of that but I'd never steal your phone but Ricky would never steal my phone," Nini said angrily.

EJ scoffed, he was okay with her attacking him but the second that she mentioned Andy, his blood boiled.

"Leave my friendship with Andy out of this. And no, Ricky wouldn't because he just leaves sad-face messages on it asking if you shared a moment," he refuted, her not getting his point.

"Dont make this about Ricky!" Nini said, Andy hearing that bit of the conversation as Ninis voice grew louder.

"And dont make this about Andy. But this is about Ricky, I'm just trying to hold onto what we had over the summer," he pleaded, desperation evident in his voice.