EPILOGUE

ANDY KENNEDY SAT IN THE CAR, looking at EJ as he got into the drivers seat

She had come to pick him up from work to grab some food before the party tonight.

He had been working at East High ever since he graduated with his degree at age twenty one and now was the main drama teacher.

Andy was also a teacher there - English Lit - but she had been having some time off due to a certain person.

She looked in the front mirror at that person, a small baby girl who was named after her godmother, Jenna Sophie Caswell.

The six month old was a surprise to both wife and husband, the latter of which was booked for a vasectomy three days after her conception.

"Hey darling," he said as he sat down, pressing a kiss to his wife's cheek.

He looked into the back of the car to see his three kids sitting there.

"Hey kiddos," he said and the two kids who sat either side of their little sister waved back enthusiastically.

On the right hand side was Nicholas Elton Caswell, a seven year old boy who had been named after his late grandfather.

On the other side was another little girl, Maxine Moon Caswell who had just turned five years old.

He had been born three weeks after Andys mum passed away, her lung condition finally catching up to her.

"Seatbelts on boys," he said before looking at his wife of nine years, "Where we off to?"

"Supermarket. Need to pick up some food for the afterparty," Andy explained and he nodded, starting the drive.

Tomorrow was Andys fifteen year reunion and she was going to get to see her friends for the first time in ages.

And, they had planned a little after party with all of their friends from High School and their partners and kids.

This included Kourtney and Jet who were living in California now with their successful fashion brand and Ashlyn and Maddox - who were arriving early to look after the kids - who lived in New York.

When they arrived at the supermarket, Nick instantly wanted to go to the toys aisle and his father had to remind them that they were here for food.

EJ Caswell could never turn down his children and they'd probably end up taking a detour down the toys aisle at the end anyway.

Andy walked around, Jenna awake and babbling as her mother held her in her arms.

EJ walked with the two kids, making sure that they were careful. Nick was overprotective of his sister, holding her hand as she tried to walk away.

"Don't do that Maxy, you'll hurt yourself," He said, leaning down and stopping her from trying to pull herself up.

"I tried to tell her daddy," his eldest said and he just sighed, grabbing both of their hands.