043 | a star is reborn

xliii

xliii. I know they're losing and
I pay for my place by the ring

"GATHER UP WILDCATS, WE ARE going to be jumping staught into out table rea even if we are short a Gabriella," Miss Jenn announced.

She sat down in her seat, looking down at her phone to see another slew of hate comments on her Instagram. She shut it off, closing her eye tight.

"I was prepared for this when I agreed to share Gina wuth the movie," Miss Jenn said and Andy looked up, realising she'd missed most of what she had said.

"Can we talk about how insane it is that the real Miss Darbus I gonna be walking the halls again," Ashlyn sighed, "I was once played Miss Darbus,"

Kourtney ran into the room, holding a hot coffee in her hands as he looked at everyone.

"Sorry, I'm here," she announced, going to sit down, "I was up late working on my college essay. If a living legend like Dani can be fird after one day, nobody future is safe,"

"You're working on college applications? When are the deadlines?" Ricky asked.

Andy looked at him, realising that he hadnt been applying, "Soon enough Rick,"

"You've been applying?" He asked, eyes wide as he realised he's been spending too much time elsewhere

"I've been looking," she said with a shrug, "I'll probably end up at the University of Salt Lake City,"

She knew she could go anywhere with her GPA but she wouldn't be happy without EJ. She was fine being there with him.

Before Ricky could stress anymore, Miss Jenn started talking, "Babies, we should begin. This script is 213 pages long,"

Thats when Gina ran in, "Have you guys started?" She asked, slightly out of breath.

She was dressed up in her full cheerleader outfit for the movie, her hair and makeup done to perfection. She looked amazing.

"Movie star much! Go for it!" Ash yelled out over everyone's cheering.

Ricky stands up, a wide smile on his face, "You get to join," He's giddy and they couldn't understand why.

When he started to receive stares from everyone else, he sat back down.

"Well, no time to lose. Let's begin," Miss Jenn said as they started the read through.